Football

Thinkingallowed

After 22 years, Mark Lawrenson is quitting his football predictions. Recent years he's been doing them on the BBC Sport website.

Notoriously awful at it so here's his last ones.

Result Lawro
SUNDAY    
Arsenal v Everton x-x 2-1
Brentford v Leeds x-x 2-1
Brighton v West Ham x-x 1-1
Burnley v Newcastle x-x 1-1
Chelsea v Watford x-x 2-0
Crystal Palace v Man Utd x-x 0-2
Leicester v Southampton x-x 2-0
Liverpool v Wolves x-x 2-0
Man City v Aston Villa x-x 3-0
Norwich v Tottenham.  x-x.  0-2
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 5/19/2022 at 10:42 AM, fatbhoytim said:

GIRFUY

5555.jpg

greetinhuncunt.jpg

cryinhun.jpg

Ach, stranger, fancy you popping up again at the moment!

Brilliant Stuff!

It goes on a huff and doesn't post for 2 years as it can't stand to see Proddies and Kafflicks having a bit of banter and enjoying eachother's company.  Then the bitterness gets the better of it and it can't stop itself coming back with the above :lol: 

Tell me, did you ever find a sense of humour, i mean, constantly playing the victim and chasing ambulances can't be much fun, though i appreciate some have it ingrained in them from birth.

Aye, despite huge financial disparity Rangers made it to the final of a European trophy, and only lost out on a lottery of a penalty shoot out.  If only we could have hit the heights that Celtic did in Europe this year, phenomenal stuff, setting records and all sorts. 

thumbnail_FB_IMG_1653082689209.jpg

So aye, GIRFUY indeed, you pathetic bitter little man. Rangers Scotland's most successful Club and counting :UK:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Krapow said:

Ach, stranger, fancy you popping up again at the moment!

Brilliant Stuff!

It goes on a huff and doesn't post for 2 years as it can't stand to see Proddies and Kafflicks having a bit of banter and enjoying eachother's company.  Then the bitterness gets the better of it and it can't stop itself coming back with the above :lol: 

Tell me, did you ever find a sense of humour, i mean, constantly playing the victim and chasing ambulances can't be much fun, though i appreciate some have it ingrained in them from birth.

Aye, despite huge financial disparity Rangers made it to the final of a European trophy, and only lost out on a lottery of a penalty shoot out.  If only we could have hit the heights that Celtic did in Europe this year, phenomenal stuff, setting records and all sorts. 

thumbnail_FB_IMG_1653082689209.jpg

So aye, GIRFUY indeed, you pathetic bitter little man. Rangers Scotland's most successful Club and counting :UK:

I will not enter into a dialogue with a racist bigot 

8 hours ago, fatbhoytim said:

I will not enter into a dialogue with a racist bigot 

:lol: 

Fucking Hell, the irony and lack of self awareness is outstanding, no doubt due to the ingrained victim mentality. 

Sure the rest of us will keep having a bit of banter and a laugh on here, and you can continue with your all consuming bitterness and seethe.

Oh, and not forgetting GIRFUY :tu:

13 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Aye once he plays for a top english club next season 😂

Aye, though there's more than English Clubs looking at him, he's 22, just made the Europa team of the tournament, has had some outstanding performances in Europe this season, unreal skill and athleticism for the size of him.

But yea, it's like i said above, the gulf in finances is huge. Rangers played teams in Europe who had one player who cost more than the whole Rangers team, so to even get to the final was a superb achievement, never mind only losing in the lottery of a penalty shoot out. 

He's contracted to us until 2024, and seems to love it at the club. So would take big money to get him, though i'm not as naive to think he and the club wouldn't let him go if the money was right.

He's some prospect!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Shit yeh!

Me and couple of my Catholic friends on the forum where having a bit of banter and fun around the 12th July a couple of years ago, they were posting stuff to me like 'You and your lambeg drums, Proddy Dog, Paisley etc', and i was posting back i was gonna do an 11th night bonfire, Kafflicks etc. Fun, laughing about it all, the way it should be, and what we usually do on this forum.

Then your man, wee fatty Tim weighs in playing the victim and deciding to be offended by what i posted. Though he seemed to somehow miss out on what was posted to me by them  :lol:

Anyway, in his world of playing the victim people aren't allowed to laugh and point out the absurdity of such things. He was told in no uncertain terms to get over himself, if he wanted to go out of his way to be offended, that was up to him, but we would continue to have a joke and a laugh about such things on here, as we do, regularly. Mumsnet might be a better option for him!

So he takes the huff and doesn't post for 2 years, then the bitterness gets the better of him with Rangers losing out in the Europa final and he comes back with the post above, his first in 2 years, while then also proclaiming with zero self awareness and concept of irony that it's me that's the bigot :whistle:  :lol:

1357048022_source(1).gif.1f7696faeeb947725641996ff93de245.gif

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

36 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Shit yes mate...and the cat is grinning like ....a cat !!!!

And I'm grinning also. 

The Dingles are relegated. Now they are in the shit with many players about to jump ship. 

• Great Info 1