Football

Thinkingallowed

16 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Its not on TV mate to my knowledge. I don't use streaming services only Sky Sports/UK TV/Truevisions. Having said that i don't watch evening matches from the UK as the late KO times here in Thailand are way past my bedtime.

Just for your info pump. Southampton will have their own TV station via the clubs website it's probably a subscription service but you will be able to view weekend games if you wanted. 

I currently pay £25 per month to Rovers TV but you can also buy a match day pass for £10.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Just for your info pump. Southampton will have their own TV station via the clubs website it's probably a subscription service but you will be able to view weekend games if you wanted. 

I currently pay £25 per month to Rovers TV but you can also buy a match day pass for £10.

Thanks for that, i'll have a lookie 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richy65 said:

Baggies back on form and travel to Hull Saturday lunchtime for a huge game! Leeds v Leicester Friday night so it's getting very interesting!

Yep.. I'm gonna be hiding under the duvet all night Friday and no matter how much M'Lady farts I aint getting out until the game is finished !!!!

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, richy65 said:

Stunning comeback from Leeds tonight. Mr Dangleberries will be ecstatic when he crawls out from under his duvet!

Fucking Hell Yeh !!!

I sneaked a peak at HT and wasn't too pleased but M'Lady ripped out a massive fart to wake me up right at the end!!

Fucking brilliant !!!

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Fucking Hell Yeh !!!

I sneaked a peak at HT and wasn't too pleased but M'Lady ripped out a massive fart to wake me up right at the end!!

Fucking brilliant !!!

DSCF2516.jpg

I was worried when I saw three foxes at the Kite event Thursday and Friday.  I thought it could be a bad omen.  In the event it represented the number of goals that Leeds would score against the Foxes.

On a serious note I saw that Leicester had scored early in the game and was pleasantly surprised to see the 3 -1 result when I woke up this morning.  I watched some highlights on YouTube and thought what luck was going went Leeds way.  Still one has to take one’s chances and share of luck when offered.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, coxyhog said:

Well Watford fire another manager,although I think it wasn't before time.The football was turgid to put it mildly & he ran out of excuses a while ago.

Same as at the Albion. The fans turned on him eventually and it became untenable for him. Atmosphere at the games was really toxic.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Leeds look the form team if they can keep it going a bit longer. Happy with the Albion looking good for the play offs. Some great FA Cup entertainment this weekend too especially the dog heads Saturday lunchtime 😂

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1