Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

5 hours ago, Evil Penevil said:

IMG_9033a.jpg.dcbde514f36233fe0c9903c70dcaa27d.jpg

That is areally interesting print of the Mona Lisa on the wall.

I queued for ages in the Louvre expecting it to be just like that print. I was so disappointed because I did not expect it to be so small. Quite irrationally, I had an overiding  feeling of somehow being cheated. I certainly departed wondering what all the fuss was about.

Back on the hard drive here at home found this pics from 1979. Gal to my left is a friend of my cousins from New Orleans right? They came out to Calif here for vacation. Her name was Donna. I used all my Yessongs Calif charm on her to try to get her to sleep with me when we went to Tahoe that summer. No chance. She kept telling me over and over again she had a boyfriend back home! 

74437848-SLD-001-0011.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Back on the hard drive here at home found this pics from 1979. Gal to my left is a friend of my cousins from New Orleans right? They came out to Calif here for vacation. Her name was Donna. I used all my Yessongs Calif charm on her to try to get her to sleep with me when we went to Tahoe that summer. No chance. She kept telling me over and over again she had a boyfriend back home! 

74437848-SLD-001-0011.jpg

Cracking looking lady Mike . But even in 1979 four upper pockets on a shirt were a no go ! Maybe she knew had a condom in each one and thought you were a bit presumptuous ! 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Cracking looking lady Mike . But even in 1979 four upper pockets on a shirt were a no go ! Maybe she knew had a condom in each one and thought you were a bit presumptuous ! 

A different coloured condom in each pocket. 🤔

18 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Thanks buddy, geez I was thinking the 4 pocket shirt might get me over the top with her LOL!  Dam, she was fine. I was tan and even had a full head of hair too.

18 hours ago, galenkia said:

Always been a player has Mike.😀

You're much too kind, like all of us, we tried hard back in the day.

18 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Looking like one of them 70's semi professional snooker players ! 😄😄

LOL! 

7 hours ago, KhunDon said:

A different coloured condom in each pocket. 🤔

LOL! 

Edited by Yessongs