Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

Another rumour on Soi Diamond last night was that staff at the nearly defunct H A had been offered 

a ready to go establishment on a first floor location a mere stones throw from their present location.....

They could open Saturday night if wanted........

IMG_20190828_000926.jpg

IMG_20190828_000942.jpg

IMG_20190828_001014.jpg

IMG_20190828_001044.jpg

1 minute ago, Blue Streak said:

Another rumour on Soi Diamond last night was that staff at the nearly defunct H A had been offered 

a ready to go establishment on a first floor location a mere stones throw from their present location.....

They could open Saturday night if wanted........

IMG_20190828_000926.jpg

IMG_20190828_000942.jpg

IMG_20190828_001014.jpg

IMG_20190828_001044.jpg

That’d be nice.

which one was that?

25 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Think the owner of two gogos on the soi May have issue with that. :)

The amount of decline in those place continues they may not be around to have an issue with it...lol.....

What games we got on tonight m8?...............

• Like 1

Rich agogo was dark last night. Well, when I say dark, it wasnt, as the door was open and all the lights were on. And by lights, I mean the daylight type lights that would be used for cleaning, or maintenance. No dancers, no hello girls, no customers,  no people visable. 

Apologies if this has been posted before

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Painter said:

Rich agogo was dark last night. Well, when I say dark, it wasnt, as the door was open and all the lights were on. And by lights, I mean the daylight type lights that would be used for cleaning, or maintenance. No dancers, no hello girls, no customers,  no people visable. 

Apologies if this has been posted before

About a week now m8.....

On 3/5/2020 at 1:15 PM, fforest said:

Business is down every where in Pattaya.....So whats the best course of action for a landlord to take?.......Its a no brainer.......Raise the rent between 50 and 100%..........And then watch your building sit vacant for months and years on end.....It makes perfect sense....

Thai logic, they have none.

• Like 1

the big question is how long till one of the girls in the gogos gets the virus and the who bar and staff have to be in lock down.but will the girls stick the rule of no leaving their rooms for  7days or going to another bar to work.way its going maybe not long before the goverment tells everyone to shut down for7days or longer then it will kill the town badly.and how many of the girls have enough money in their banks to survive and send home to family

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, thunder367 said:

the big question is how long till one of the girls in the gogos gets the virus and the who bar and staff have to be in lock down.but will the girls stick the rule of no leaving their rooms for  7days or going to another bar to work.way its going maybe not long before the goverment tells everyone to shut down for7days or longer then it will kill the town badly.and how many of the girls have enough money in their banks to survive and send home to family

This forum could be decimated of coffin dodgers. 😀

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, thunder367 said:

Personally, I think there have probably been a couple of gals that have contacted the virus already .. no proof to substantiate my allegations, for sure  .... 

Plus, how would a gal really know that she contacted the virus ... feeling a little or very bad ... big deal ~ is what she would think .... she would probably go the pharmacy and have them give her a bunch of pills ( very normal here ) --- does a pharmacy conduct any Wuhan virus testing --- NO

But, does anyone really believe any girl would go public and admit ? ....... I don't think so ..... a total loss of "face" if she admitted .. and we all know how important "face" is in Thai society .... and would the " powers that be " allow this to go public and totally destroy ( or almost destroy ) the current fragile tourist market in Patts .... ?   No, I don't think so .. the baht is the gigantic driving factor in a place like Patts ... and where does this baht come from ... we all know the answer !

So for me .. I wouldn't be swapping spit with any ( for the time being ) freelancer or bar girl .....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Personally, I think there have probably been a couple of gals that have contacted the virus already .. no proof to substantiate my allegations, for sure  .... 

Plus, how would a gal really know that she contacted the virus ... feeling a little or very bad ... big deal ~ is what she would think .... she would probably go the pharmacy and have them give her a bunch of pills ( very normal here ) --- does a pharmacy conduct any Wuhan virus testing --- NO

But, does anyone really believe any girl would go public and admit ? ....... I don't think so ..... a total loss of "face" if she admitted .. and we all know how important "face" is in Thai society .... and would the " powers that be " allow this to go public and totally destroy ( or almost destroy ) the current fragile tourist market in Patts .... ?   No, I don't think so .. the baht is the gigantic driving factor in a place like Patts ... and where does this baht come from ... we all know the answer !

So for me .. I wouldn't be swapping spit with any ( for the time being ) freelancer or bar girl .....

guess you need to make sure your selection isnt into chinese or italians 😉

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

has any BG come out and admit if they catch the clap?

doubt it

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, thunder367 said:

this was 9hrs ago outside living dolls poom whos the mama posted it on her fb page.about 8pm ish

90102728_2869988746417419_7558536412484599808_n.jpg

It's always dead at that time.

Not that dead but still usually very quiet.

Edited by dcfc2007

2 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

See Ploy ex Le Pub is in there , assume they are all Sapphire girls 

Yeah all sapphire girls, noticed that yo-yo and her mate with all the tattoos in the middle. Next time I’m over I’m gonna ask them if they still have the tops for wearing in the room 😂

Edited by JPK