Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

4 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Absolutely always enjoyed his visits babydolls he got a bit of insight as to what's going on in town overall good guy

I saw Mick a few times with Harry Brown last trip.

Thank f**k I just missed Ghosty.

That man broke me.

The Punch & Judy reopened as the Pulcinella Italian Risto Pub on Sunday. I wasn't invited to the opening, anyway. Bad luck for the owner to open a big place just when tourism has almost died out, and the government is talking about closing down all the bars. And doubly bad luck that it's an Italian place, it probably won't attract many people until the current situation is on the wane.

IMG20200311195530.jpg

IMG20200311195521.jpg

3 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Phuket just said they're following suit maybe Hua hin will remain open

What's the point soi bintabaht is dead by 11pm or 12 midnight. All the girls will f**k off back up to the provinces now until after songkran. So the bars in pattaya won't even start to get back to normal until may at the earliest. 

What's the point soi bintabaht is dead by 11pm or 12 midnight. All the girls will f**k off back up to the provinces now until after songkran. So the bars in pattaya won't even start to get back to normal until may at the earliest. 
May if in fact they don't extend this

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Bleak for barowners. I can't imagine Thai landlords going out of their way to help either. It will put some out of business that's for sure, hopefully only the scummy bars that cheat customers.

Edited by dcfc2007
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

A few months, I'd say. As the number of confirmed cases soars Thailand will likely follow what is going on elsewhere...and that means bars reopening in the short-term is very, very unlikely. June at the absolute earliest would be my guess for when bars reopen. At the earliest.

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

Lots of bars that sell food opened today as restaurants. 

I told you...lol I know the Thais, NOTHING will impede their rice bowl. Markets packed too. What should be happening here, Brits are frightened rats. 

44 minutes ago, Toy Boy said:

I guess Mr. Egg is busy getting a new sign made that says "Le Restaurant" instead of "Le Pub". 😉

Well Mr Egg does serve food so maybe he will not close........And the GoGo bars could also start  serving food besides fur burgers...

Edited by fforest

47 minutes ago, dcfc2007 said:

We need another poll.

I'm calling for a people's vote.

I agree, which is rather surprising 'cause I rarely agree with anything you post.

And it wasn't actually a poll but a topic where a few people kicked the tires then that was it.

As well as a thread dealing with what's open and what's closed in lockdown city without the commentary I think that sooner or later and probably sooner rather than later there should be a thread dealing with medical facilities for farangs with or suspected of having the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Are farangs being treated or being turned away. Is any testing real or is it like when I got a medical certificate for renewing my driver's licenses and the "doctor" eating his lunch in his office could determine that I was fit and healthy as I sat in the waiting room. Perhaps he was just practicing social distancing.