Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

1 hour ago, nampla69 said:

Is that closed because of corona panic or just closed because no hab customer ???

I'd bet on "no hab customer."  That Foodland branch was never very busy and I'm surprised it has remained open for as long as it has.  Villa Market and the supermarket at Central Festival were nearby competitors.  

Evil

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Evil Penevil said:

I'd bet on "no hab customer."  That Foodland branch was never very busy and I'm surprised it has remained open for as long as it has.  Villa Market and the supermarket at Central Festival were nearby competitors.  

Evil

Lady working there said because "hab little customer and rent too big". 

On 2/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

Just a sign of the times

for them it was a stupid location.  FL is set up for expats.  klang is good and the original plans for one on the suk was good too.  wtf shops for food in royal garden..  

1 hour ago, tommy dee said:

for them it was a stupid location.  FL is set up for expats.  klang is good and the original plans for one on the suk was good too.  wtf shops for food in royal garden..  

Me. But only for a few hundred bahtsworth at a time  and not daily. (Sorry if I sound like fforest...)

I walk daily along the beach, north to south, and often stop off to buy supplies, head up to mr diy if needed, then through royal garden back to the condo. 

My other real local is villa, but I try not to go there unless its urgent or no-where else has it. 

But I agree... crap location 

• Like 1

END OF AN ERA
HEAVEN ABOVE
We are closed tonight (Thursday Night) and will reopen Friday night for the last time. Come and say good bye to all the crew and usher out 15 years plus on Soi Diamond of fun and memories, say goodbye to the past, raise a toast to the future.
The party starts at 7.30 on Friday and goes until we are done

(From the Facebook page)

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, misteregg said:

One of the owners was telling me that the rent was going up again and he had new locations to look at.
Very sad. Heavens Above management some of the nicest guys in this town.
A part of Pattaya history gone. Sorry to see it leave the soi.

You are going to need your own torch to walk down that Soi at night soon.......

Closed.

017.JPG

Closed.

018.JPG

And ''Yes'' Agogo closed, all within spitting distance of each other......

Business is down every where in Pattaya.....So whats the best course of action for a landlord to take?.......Its a no brainer.......Raise the rent between 50 and 100%..........And then watch your building sit vacant for months and years on end.....It makes perfect sense....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

One of the owners was telling me that the rent was going up again and he had new locations to look at.

The Avenue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, misteregg said:

Very sad indeed- had some great nights in there.

We all have our own  favourite places but for me HA was always the best.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Seen on FB that the shutters are down on the London Pie Shop but nothing on there FB page...

Spent many a happy hour in the one in Bangkok back in the day up by Thong Lor way.

Didn't know there was one in Pattaya !!! :default_cheers:

It’s not looking good for The Sugar Shack Bar.

Lease is up in June and does t look like they will continue on with it,unless someone steps up with some moolah.

One of the longest standing bars in Pattaya,and a really fun place to party.

3 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Didn't know there was one in Pattaya !!! :default_cheers:

Me neither!

About says it all.😀

ps: I wonder if they did pie mash and liquor with jellied eels?

Would have cornered the market for expat Millwall supporters.

Edited by Jambo
  • Haha 1

After closing down around a year ago, the Punch & Judy looks as if it will soon open its doors again. Sorry, no photos, but they've been moving lots of kitchen equipment in through a window at the rear (the kitchen is on the first floor), and the patio area has new tables and chairs. No sign of it being rebranded with another name at the moment. Anybody know more?

10 minutes ago, Toy Boy said:

After closing down around a year ago, the Punch & Judy looks as if it will soon open its doors again. Sorry, no photos, but they've been moving lots of kitchen equipment in through a window at the rear (the kitchen is on the first floor), and the patio area has new tables and chairs. No sign of it being rebranded with another name at the moment. Anybody know more?

Thought I did,but sent an email to a friend and it’s not him.

so ....no.
But I will let you know when they pull the trigger.😁

• Like 1