Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Premier Inn breakfast 

IMG_4998.jpeg

That is the best breakfast, makes me want to get down to my local Premier Inn for a feed.

I had the best breakfast ever at a Premier Inn Heathrow Terminal 5, absolutely delicious and worth every penny. Those fatboy sausages can't be beat. Love the fact it is, eat as much as you like, the black pudding was prominent on my plate..

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

17 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

That is the best breakfast, makes me want to get down to my local Premier Inn for a feed.

I had the best breakfast ever at a Premier Inn Heathrow Terminal 5, absolutely delicious and worth every penny. Those fatboy sausages can't be beat. Love the fact it is, eat as much as you like, the black pudding was prominent on my plate..

It looks bloody excellent doesn't it but I'd get a big plate of those mushrooms and ask the chef to give them the @boydeste treatment. 

• Thumbs Up 2

35 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

That was T5 ... the toast , croissants and muffins were also excellent.., I don't need to eat until tomorrow 555

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

My daughter celebrating her escape from a week of scout camp with only a hurt leg, a rash on one arm, and a swollen ear from a bug bite.  She decided honey cake and ice cream would fill the bill.

image.jpeg

Another one meal day for me.

image.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, tko said:

My daughter celebrating her escape from a week of scout camp with only a hurt leg, a rash on one arm, and a swollen ear from a bug bite.  She decided honey cake and ice cream would fill the bill.

image.jpeg

Another one meal day for me.

image.jpeg

That looks tremdous. But would probably send me to the E.R.    lol

• Haha 2

CosMC's appears to be the new "big thing". Anyone here ever try it ? My guess is it a bit overpriced for my budget. Kind of like Shake Shack when I first tried it. Sure, it was damn good, but for what they were charging it was difficult to enjoy it.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/about/help/ct-food-cosmcs-mcdonalds-first-taste-photos-20231208-wv2mwralezcrdjk6k553zn5q3m-photogallery.html

One thing for sure. Macs has always "raked it in" since day 1. We used to go to one of the first ones ever opened, every Friday night. It was located on Western Ave. in Chicago Heights, Il. I'll never forget that place.