Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

13 hours ago, coxyhog said:

If you're anywhere near the smoke get her to go to Billingsgate,we get wonderful seafood from there.

Edit: Just seen on another thread you're down west so not a good idea....

She goes to London quite a bit and visits China Town on Sundays for Chinese food, so she could visit Billingsgate on the Saturday to buy some fish and extra heads, but then where to store them until she comes home on the Sunday night. 
Don’t want the room to smell like Billingsgate, that may give management the wrong idea. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, KhunDon said:

She goes to London quite a bit and visits China Town on Sundays for Chinese food, so she could visit Billingsgate on the Saturday to buy some fish and extra heads, but then where to store them until she comes home on the Sunday night. 
Don’t want the room to smell like Billingsgate, that may give management the wrong idea. 🤣

For some it could provide for a refreshing break in their day.

555555 !

• Haha 1

TW's birthday cake.  Photo taken before putting the two candles that show her age on it, because she knows I post to the food thread, and I want to live.

image.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Some realy nice liver. just fried up simple with a few spices. Then dipped in some Pete's hot sauce. 

Very pleasant...

liver and oetes.jpg

Used to love liver, but it’s one of the worst things to eat if you suffer from gout, in fact any of the offal meats are.

Shellfish are also bad for gout sufferers.

• Great Info 2

Vegan burger with cheese, lettuce, tomato and vegan mayonnaise. All in a warm brioche roll.

Potatoes with mustard, and sweetcorn mixed with fried onions, broccoli, spinach, coriander, olives and chilli. Topped off with Worcestershire sauce.

IMG_0065.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Used to love liver, but it’s one of the worst things to eat if you suffer from gout, in fact any of the offal meats are.

Shellfish are also bad for gout sufferers.

My mom used to cook lovely liver and onions, the dog would go mental running around the table barking 🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, richy65 said:

My mom used to cook lovely liver and onions, the dog would go mental running around the table barking 🤣

Used to eat it a lot, but when I started getting gout, I looked into foods that cause flare ups.

Probably the main reason I went vegan, although I am concerned about the treatment of animals farmed for food and the affect it has on the environment.

• Thumbs Up 1