Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

This wasn't the wisest or healthiest choice I made all day. After they delivered it i actually felt bad about my unhealthy selection. It's chicken smothered in melted cheese. So I scraped the cheese off. The patty was pretty good.

20240330_134011.jpg

20240330_133847.jpg

Edited by thumper63
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Bought something for dessert for me and Sally, so one each for the next two days.

IMG_0172.jpeg

I hope you let Sally choose.

I rarely have a dessert, but those look great. For me i would eat with a black coffee, preferably macdonalds as that's my favourite coffee these days.

• Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Zambo said:

I hope you let Sally choose.

I rarely have a dessert, but those look great. For me i would eat with a black coffee, preferably macdonalds as that's my favourite coffee these days.

Bought them from a new market stall, really looked good, £12 for four, always like to buy from small businesses when possible.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

35 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

When she leaves me home alone my missus cooks & freezes a shedload of Thai dishes & fried rice.Pork panang was lovely,the pork you could cut with a spoon.

IMG_5687.JPG

The only problem is that none of it is labelled & beef panang,Indian curry & spag bol sauce look very similar in a frozen state.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 5

Chicken curry I cooked a while ago with Sainsburys Tarka Dal & mini garlic naans.

With a nice white....after 3 pints in the pub.

The care home my mum is in is less than 100yds from my local....👹

PHOTO-2024-03-31-16-30-07.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

A BM here recommended the penang curry in Det5, so I went to try it today. It didn't dissapoint.

20240331_135630.jpg

20240331_135637.jpg

Laab Moo Tod at Det 5 is a treat also. Goes well with the all day HH.

Det 5 is a great way to chill in the hot afternoons in Bkk as you line up your prey for the evening.

• Thumbs Up 2