Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

1dc40624ba5b626697dddb98b3942e4b.jpg
Got a farm fresh girl start tonight. This is the photo she sent me, scowling and unsmiling.
When she turned up she w S absolutely lovely, 32 years old, slim and attractive, unlike her photo.
She’s never worked bar before, genuine farm fresh, although she’s never worked on there farm.
Very quiet tonight so I doubt she will be back tomorrow.
Shame, as she is really lovely.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, misteregg said:

1dc40624ba5b626697dddb98b3942e4b.jpg
Got a farm fresh girl start tonight. This is the photo she sent me, scowling and unsmiling.
When she turned up she w S absolutely lovely, 32 years old, slim and attractive, unlike her photo.
She’s never worked bar before, genuine farm fresh, although she’s never worked on there farm.
Very quiet tonight so I doubt she will be back tomorrow.
Shame, as she is really lovely.

Cant see anything wrong with the picture. Much better than those ridiculous poses and gestures with fake smiles that you see a lot on social media.

Cute would be my description.

• Thumbs Up 2

Hi everyone. Saturday, the Rugby is cancelled and early closing, so not expecting too much today. But we have a really good line up so please pop in and see the girls. UEFA European Championship qualifiers. And one Rugby game still on featuring Ireland.
Could be a quiet day :(
Come and say hi if you’re in town.