Things you love today.

Krapow

56 minutes ago, boydeste said:

The beautuful sunshine as the air temps are still very low for spring.

Just something about a cool day when the sun is doing it's best to warm the skin.

Just got back from Sainsburys and it is windy as fook by me,and a proper bitter wind.Looks like it will brighten up later.

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

I agree, Youtube is amazing and full of info, I reset a tablet and a Samsung phone today where the owner forgot his password.

Found videos on how to fix stuff on my motorbike etc..

And pretty much anything sports or music related you want to see or hear is always on there.

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

And pretty much anything sports or music related you want to see or hear is always on there.

It's pretty much my first port of call if I want to repair something, but there are loads of movies on there too if you look around.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, galenkia said:

I needed u-tube to show me how to find the battery on my Honda Airblade.

Don't laugh - it is a wonder of Jap ingenuity. :default_biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Binlid said:

Love the fact that some shirtless macho man just got told to sling his hook in Cafe Pitini.Who wants to be sat next to that while eating.

Good to hear Pitini's is still decent.

Always enjoy eating there, sitting outside watching the 'circus' up and down Bauhkao. 

• Like 1

Good to hear Pitini's is still decent.
Always enjoy eating there, sitting outside watching the 'circus' up and down Bauhkao. 
Been going in for breakfast every day of our hols in Patts for the last 5 years, never had a single complaint Derek.Still the same cheerful welcoming staff. The owners lovely lady turned up this morning with a pick up truck chocka with provisions from the cash and carry, all the waitresses went out and helped unload the lot, still with smiles on their faces.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 8:39 AM, Krapow said:

Being able to say we're off on holiday next month. 

Being abled to bump this thread once again in a few days with online check in :default_biggrin:

Being able to check in online for our next holiday!

20 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Thoughts?

Pretty good. The hotel was good and the staff there were excellent, the Turkish people are overall very nice. Food was pretty good but was getting a bit samey samey after 4 or 5 days. Içmeler itself was small but nice enough but a week there was long enough for me.

Only real negative was the travel to and back, crap flight times wiped us out then we had a 2 hour drive to and from home on top of that plus the 90 min transfer from Dalaman, won’t do that again and will be more diligent next time and try to fly at better times from somewhere more local.

Edited by Sangsom
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Pretty good. The hotel was good and the staff there were excellent, the Turkish people are overall very nice. Food was pretty good but was getting a bit samey samey after 4 or 5 days. Içmeler itself was small but nice enough but a week there was long enough for me.

Only real negative was the travel to and back, crap flight times wiped us out then we had a 2 hour drive to and from home on top of that plus the 90 min transfer from Dalaman, won’t do that again and will be more diligent next time and try to fly at better times from somewhere more local.

Good to hear.

Yea, I had a look at different flights, but none of the times were great. We leave at 4pm UK time, fly back 8.30pm Turkish time. 

The Turkish economy and Lira is in free fall again, so they're probably more grateful of tourists coming spending. 

We've booked private transfers both ways from Dalaman.

Looking forward to it!