Things you love today.

Krapow

24 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Having nice weather all year long, swimming pool 15m from my terrace and some good looking birds in it.

In fact the weather thing  is the key point if I look for another country in the future.

Europe or Asia?

9 minutes ago, flog said:

The thing I love today is that Leeds Utd top of the championship, unbeaten in 8 and 3pts clear

We (QPR) got Millwall tonight at home and looking to extend our 4 game unbeaten run.Had a dodgy start to the season but seemed to have settled down now.

• Thumbs Up 2

12 hours ago, flog said:

The thing I love today is that Leeds Utd top of the championship, unbeaten in 8 and 3pts clear

Big club and fantastic support ,especially away from home ( more than a few nutters though) and I really hope you get promoted . Although I hope you get zero points against my team. Chicken pluckers f.c. 

On 9/20/2018 at 12:07 AM, farangme said:

The new Family dog. Kids love Him. Only bad point is all the food the Wife takes out Her restaurant kitchen, now goes to the dog. Not me!:D

Farangme

You need to take lessons from the dog on how to stick your tongue out and beg. 

3 hours ago, Lozz said:

Loving that I woke up this morning !

Last 2weeks 8 people I knew have passed .

Great to be living here in Thailand .

Wow, that's a reality check, if I ever heard one.

Spoke to a Jomtein ex-pat, an elderly English fellow who says similar. Told me He was given eight months to live a year ago and every night He sits on His balcony with a beer, and morning He wakes up He feels thankful He's had one more day. Reality check for sure. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:04 PM, Krapow said:

Told ya, there's one decent Thai restaurant in Tenerife, only decent mind, not even great, and you have prebook or you won't get a table, it's rammed, and not cheap either.

Couple of smaller supposed Thai places as well, but they're Chinese, my missus wouldn't entertain them. 

is that the one in the shopping plaza dell

• 2 weeks later...