Introduce yourself to the Forum

4 minutes ago, Archie43 said:

Been a member of thai forums years ago but not been active for years. Still reeling from Robbies death like a lot of Pattaya regulars. Having a 2 week holiday in January so looking to reconnect with a few lads 

Place's is getting overun with Chelsea skinheads!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Archie43 said:

Been a member of thai forums years ago but not been active for years. Still reeling from Robbies death like a lot of Pattaya regulars. Having a 2 week holiday in January so looking to reconnect with a few lads 

Welcome to the forum Archie, always enjoyed your contributions on Live, I was Gazza54.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Lanzalad changed the title to Introduce yourself to the forum
1 hour ago, Archie43 said:

WTTB, long time since I have seen you on any forums I have been a member of..........

20 hours ago, galenkia said:

I went from sexy man to handsum man to lovely man.

Papa is the depressing one.😃

To be fair mate... 

Puang and a few girls i know we have had this conversation  Sexy Man VS Handsome Man

Now as far as I know a Sexy Man doesn't carry anything.. But an Handsome Man is a compliment if a Thai person / girl says it too you.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

To be fair mate... 

Puang and a few girls i know we have had this conversation  Sexy Man VS Handsome Man

Now as far as I know a Sexy Man doesn't carry anything.. But an Handsome Man is a compliment if a Thai person / girl says it too you.

I am always "Hansum Man"................until December arrives.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Archie43 said:

Absolute diamond was Robbie.Taken far too young.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, Archie43 said:

Blimey, another voice from the distant past! (Edit, sorry, that's not meant to imply that you, or us, are ancient....!!)

Welcome Archie!

Edited by Painter

19 hours ago, Archie43 said:

Wow, now that's a blast from the past, welcome.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 11/26/2018 at 4:47 AM, Jambo said:

Good Morning from Jambo .

Tired of rearranging the deckchairs  so I am jumping ship to calmer waters.

Just from this page I See I have not been alone! 😀

I have a confession.

I am Tommy Dee's listener.

I have been nagging you for a while ............. Tommy will be happy as his listenership has now doubled.

BM Jambo is what is known in the trade as a Gooner BTW ..... 🍷

2 hours ago, Archie43 said:

Yep. Can’t say I recognise your name. Did you post under a different name?

I was the Tongue on Pattaya Live, you would probably recognise me from a pic, I am the one who looks like gorgeous George (Clooney not Boy George). Met you a couple of times I am sure at Rockhouse, you were a good poster on PL.