What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, Lanzalad said:

Ouch..!

Ouch is right. 

I’ve paid out this month the following 

2 car tax, 2 car insurances for a year, house and contents insurance, 2 car services, school meals for 3 months, gas, leccy and water, all for 3 months, gas boiler service, green flag for 2 cars and had the log burner chimney swept.

On top of that, the wife kerbed one car wheel last week on the 7 seater, which has huge wheels, so £500 plus for new wheel, £170 for new tyre and £45 for getting the tracking fixed.

Have I mentioned I paid the TV license? 

😭😭😭

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Ouch is right. 

I’ve paid out this month the following 

2 car tax, 2 car insurances for a year, house and contents insurance, 2 car services, school meals for 3 months, gas, leccy and water, all for 3 months, gas boiler service, green flag for 2 cars and had the log burner chimney swept.

On top of that, the wife kerbed one car wheel last week on the 7 seater, which has huge wheels, so £500 plus for new wheel, £170 for new tyre and £45 for getting the tracking fixed.

Have I mentioned I paid the TV license? 

😭😭😭

Same as me mate.. all the big payments come with the long cold nights. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lanzalad said:

Same as me mate.. all the big payments come with the long cold nights. 

They will be a lot colder for her when I kick her out.  Only joking. 🤗

She has banged up 7 new cars in 9 years and she rings me and I always know she’s done something wrong, as the conversation usually starts with “honey, don’t be angry with me but”!

OK, she has only damaged them, when I have an accident, I usually write them off. 🤪

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Baldylocks said:

Any more news on getting knees sorted Gary, before long those injections wont work, you been on the waiting list forever

last time I spoke to the surgeons secretary she said they hoped to have me in around xmas or early in the new year. the other knee has started to keep me awake at night now Gerry  so going to get a cortisone shot in that one next month.

• Surprised 1

Shoving morphine tablets and liquid morphine down my craw.

Had two falls yesterday morning (no, not pissed) one after the other. Fell onto my left arm/shoulder and side on the path to the car. Felt something go in shoulder/arm and upper chest muscles and it hurt like hell, so I stayed down there for a while to get my breath back. When I eventually got up again, bugger me, I fell over again, this time, flat on my face, as I was hold my left arm with my right hand. I saw the path come up to meet me and my forehead and nose took the brunt of the fall and I felt and heard it snap, but also the top front teeth decided to get in on the act.

Blood pissing all over the place, made worse by the fact I’m on a blood thinning drug called Clopidogrel. 

So off to A&E (wife driving like she’s in an ambulance) where they X-rayed everything and decided I’ve broken some ribs and a small break in my shoulder bone and of course there is the broken nose.

The bones will heal themselves and the teeth are loose but may heal themselves, but have to go back in a week or so to have the nose re-set. 

Apart from that, all’s quiet here. 🤣

Edited by KhunDon
Spelling.
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Shoving morphine tablets and liquid morphine down my craw.

Had two falls yesterday morning (no, not pissed) one after the other. Fell onto my left arm/shoulder and side on the path to the car. Felt something go in shoulder/arm and upper chest muscles and it hurt like hell, so I stayed down there for a while to get my breath back. When I eventually got up again, bugger me, I fell over again, this time, flat on my face, as I was hold my left arm with my right hand. I saw the path come up to meet me and my forehead and nose took the brunt of the fall and I felt and heard it snap, but also the top front teeth decided to get in on the act.

Blood pissing all over the place, made worse by the fact I’m on a blood thinning drug called Clopidogrel. 

So off to A&E (wife driving like she’s in an ambulance) where they X-rayed everything and decided I’ve broken some ribs and a small break in my shoulder bone and of course there is the broken nose.

The bones will heal themselves and the teeth are loose but may heal themselves, but have to go back in a week or so to have the nose re-set. 

Apart from that, all’s quiet here. 🤣

And here was me about to complain that I forked out 9,000 baht at Index. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Murchie said:

And here was me about to complain that I forked out 9,000 baht at Index. 

Just before I read your post Murchie one of the loose front teeth dropped out. 😫 That’ll be going under the pillow tonight for the tooth fairy.

What’s wrong with that? I paid my kid £2 for each of his milk teeth that have fallen out, it’s about time he pays for mine, he’s loaded. 🤣

Looks like I will be booking up with my dentist for 4 implants. Still, I’ll save a bit of money by pulling them out myself as they get a bit looser.

Yet more bills. 😭

Just now, KhunDon said:

Just before I read your post Murchie one of the loose front teeth dropped out. 😫 That’ll be going under the pillow tonight for the tooth fairy.

What’s wrong with that? I paid my kid £2 for each of his milk teeth that have fallen out, it’s about time he pays for mine, he’s loaded. 🤣

Looks like I will be booking up with my dentist for 4 implants. Still, I’ll save a bit of money by pulling them out myself as they get a bit looser.

Yet more bills. 😭

One of my milk teeth....yes, I still have 2 of them....is getting very loose. I'm wondering if the tooth fairy is on standby for adult loses?

Sorry to hear about your fight with the path. 

Well I am having my first beer since last Saturday, it is a nice Latvian beer from the shop recommended by Sherlock (Chris).... thing is I only have the one so unless I go out that will be it.

I have a course tomorrow morning in Bermondsey so maybe I will just wait until I hit the crew in Holborn, I will be ready then as I am off until Tuesday.

Other than that I bought an Aberdeen Angus and Merlot steak pie at Iceland, that is being cooked right now and will go with Iceland's chunky chips. Hadn't been in to Iceland for a while but very impressed with their products.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Painter said:

One of my milk teeth....yes, I still have 2 of them....is getting very loose. I'm wondering if the tooth fairy is on standby for adult loses?

Sorry to hear about your fight with the path. 

Don’t worry, I’ll get the bastard on the return bout. 😡

• Haha 1

Just looking for something to watch on Netflix or amazon.  Maybe start the rest of that making a murderer thats went up.

I'm having a quiet night tonight, gym in the morning, then in the pub for a few beers before the Celtic game.