What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

1 hour ago, KWA said:

Packing my suitcase.  Sleeper train from Chiang Mai to Bangkok later today.

My first trip to Chiang Mai, in '83, I took the sleeper from BKK first class with my then GF.  Great way to travel.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, boydeste said:

In Domino's pizza picking up tomorrow's dinner.

Living the dream in Espana.    5555555555 !

I still can't believe you don't eat fish. I'd be frying up a mess o fish I just pulled in if I fished like you do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 5 of Covid.... the daily test only has one line!

Ok, if you look very carefully in bright light with no shadows, there is a VERY faint second line, so to be safe I'm planning another day of YouTube. No headache, just a slight sore throat and occasional cough and wheeze. I think the highlight of today might be a walk out of the condo to the rubbish... it's about 50 yards each way!

Ticket change confirmed, I'm staying another week.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 5

Just back from the gym, i'm proper fit again, like i was before this covid debacle.

Upped the weights i use when doing circuits and HIIT a couple of weeks ago, and now used to them. 

Feel great, can't recommend the gym or just exercise enough, for both mental and physical health, helps me no end, stress just goes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm hoping that BPH will be running a 3rd vaccine program for Pfizer. What is yours?

Unfortunately you just missed out on their latest offering, which is now fully booked. Suggest checking their FB page every couple of days for their next offering.

Edited to add: Or show up on the day they're giving out these shots and ask to fill any no show slots.

Edited by forcebwithu

59 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm hoping that BPH will be running a 3rd vaccine program for Pfizer. What is yours?

I had 2 Astra shots in UK, yesterday got Pfizer in the village. 

Feeling a lot better since my last post as it happens, still going to take it easy today though. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Unfortunately you just missed out on their latest offering, which is now fully booked. Suggest checking their FB page every couple of days for their next offering.

Bugger!

For some reason I have been waiting for an SMS because that was how it was handled last time for registered patients (both from the hospital service and the Central Festival service).

Perhaps they will open it wider once they get a larger allocation .....like last year!