What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

27 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Just got back from getting a Tetanus and Typhoid jab , they were both well overdue ...

You done well, no one local to me has a current typhoid jab to give me. Will try again closer to my next trip. If not I may see if my hospital in Bkk will give me one.

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

You done well, no one local to me has a current typhoid jab to give me. Will try again closer to my next trip. If not I may see if my hospital in Bkk will give me one.

2009 was the last time I had them ... have set up a reminder for the next time ..

8 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Packing a few things for a 2 night staycation in Jomtien. Booking have great rates now 800 baht for 2 nights on a beach front hotel hell would cost me that much to stay home.

That has got to be the strangest post you have ever made.

Its about 15 minutes on the baht bus from your drum to Jomtien. 🤣

The attraction of Jomtien in the rainy season escapes me.

I know

Of course

Its only 15 minutes on the bus to visit Pattaya! 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I know

Of course

It depends upon who and how many LBFM's he may have joining him for the duration methinks! :default_blum:

Edited by boydeste
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

I know

Of course

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

It depends upon who and how many LBFM's he may have joining him for the duration methinks! :default_blum:

I have never been to the big beer bar complex here and the hotel is pissing distance to that. Should I find something that interested me. I've never been comfortable taking them back to my condo anyway cuz I don't want them coming back to my room on a different night knocking on the door can you help me bullshit I don't need. When I thought about where to go I've been all over this country in the past 3 or 4 months so I figured this is a good time to explore down here someplace that I really have never been.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I have never been to the big beer bar complex here and the hotel is pissing distance to that. Should I find something that interested me. I've never been comfortable taking them back to my condo anyway cuz I don't want them coming back to my room on a different night knocking on the door can you help me bullshit I don't need. When I thought about where to go I've been all over this country in the past 3 or 4 months so I figured this is a good time to explore down here someplace that I really have never been.

Always used to head to the beach there,far nicer than Pattaya beach. Less vendors as well,so less being distributed by someone selling a fucking wooden frog!.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

Feels like I'm finally getting rid of my covid symptoms.

Went to the gym early this morning, attempted 5k's and managed to give up after 1.8 , running at half speed as well, it was just such an effort. Did weights, just half my normal weight but the same routine and reps, managed to get through that easily enough.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Trying to stop my bottom lip bleeding on the carpet.

I decided to eat two small peaches I had left.

Messy things so I armed myself with a small plate and a sharp knife. Returned to my sofa and coffee table and cut a chunk off a peach. Dripping with juice but I had forgotten a fork. Couldn't be assed to get up and go back to the kitchen.

Stabbed the peach chunk with the pointy end of the steak knife and carefully put the peach into my mouth and partially closed my teeth to hold the peach portion in my mouth as I retracted the knife.

Did I mention it was really sharp?

• Sad 2
  • Surprised 2

19 hours ago, Krapow said:

Thinking you'd have a bit of a sweat on if you were meant to fly EVA in the next few days ...

At least 40 flights to and from Taiwan cancelled today, though don't know if EVA was ...

• Sad 2