What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

4 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Plus hang on to your Boarding Pass ...... last few trips asked repeatedly for it. Used to mostly ignore it pre-Covid.

top banana @nampla69 - I owe you a beer. My usual method is to stuff it in the bag or use it as a bookmark.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/21/2022 at 2:02 PM, AJSP said:

Wow

bavarian smoked on a Bath Oliver cracker with a smidge of butter please !🙏

On 8/21/2022 at 1:29 PM, boydeste said:

Wow, spoilt for choice for sure.

On 8/22/2022 at 5:52 AM, tommy dee said:

wow, where are u staying Mr. K?

In Turkey, by the Aegean sea.

If you thought the cheese selection was good, here's the dessert selection.

Gonna bounce home ffs

20220821_193235.jpg

image.jpg

20220821_193233.jpg

image.jpg

20220821_193228.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

4 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Any Hampshire members lost an 18 foot Burmese Python.😧

_126446814_292fa33c-ff82-41f8-9b7a-3d1b1dc5c7ef.jpg

There was an 8/9 footer escaped around me the other week, was gone for 2/3 days until the cold weather drew it out into someone’s garden.

Edited by Sangsom
  • Like 1
  • Surprised 1

Just now, Sangsom said:

There was an 8/9 footer escaped around me the other week, was gone for 2/3 days until the cold weather drew it out into someone’s garden.

You'd shit yourself if you found one in your house. Especially the 18 foot one.

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Hope you don't live in Chandler's Wood.

Nah.... that's next to Beastly Eastleigh.... I'm hopefully beyond slithering distance. Not sure what the cops would make of reports of an 18' python slithering along the m27 at 60mph....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

You'd shit yourself if you found one in your house. Especially the 18 foot one.

I’m actually ok with snakes tbh, whilst it would surprise me I’ve handled a few Burmese pythons before so I could probably deal with it. Now anything heights related……..that would fk with me big time 😱

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-62167726

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-62297482

• Thumbs Up 1

Just been weighing our suitcases for a holiday in Kefalonia, leave on Sunday from Bristol airport with Jet2.Was there 2 years ago for a week and loved it so much we are going for 2weeks this time. Staying in the capital Argostoli for 10 days HERE. and then moving to Fiskardo in the north of the island for 4 nights and staying HERE.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

Suffering. For the first time in years I got sunburnt yesterday.  Had some factor 50 on, but obviously missed the back of my neck...

Regular applications of after sun have helped, but I might be staying ashore today. Shame, as its a cracker out there...

• Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

Just relaxing having a happy hour beer. 3 nights left of a 6 week holiday.

Should be sad but haven't seen my daughter for 12 days so happy she will be smiling at me while with me rather than only on messenger.

Got a night in Surat Thani tomorrow before heading to Khon Kaen on Monday.

Back Wednesday and looking forward to my training with BA for a week from 19 September. Something tells me my 3 month contract may be extended.

IMG20220827165049.jpg

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 1

I am in Koh Samui, haven't really been thinking of the UK and then there is a guy walking around the pool in a Newcastle 'Wonga' football shirt.

It looks so wrong on so many levels. They are not even playing till tomorrow. Kind of spoiled my vision of where I am. Loads of foreigners on the beach, around the pool and this guy is in a football shirt. Everyone else just looks good.

Deride me, throw rocks but personally the guy looks stupid. 

Sorry but I never would consider packing a football shirt, sorry, I came on holiday to live the dream among other dreamers. Should only be seen on the terraces.

My bubble just burst.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Thumbs Up 1