What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

I know all you guys have been worried sick and having sleepless nights because I have not posted for a few days......But I have been changing condos......They are telling all the Cheap Charlies at Centric Sea who still had low covid rates to hit the road.....Fine I will take my 10,000 a month and go elsewhere....

I dont want those hi-so snobs to have my money....

My condo was going up to 15000 a month.........Errrrr Nope...

Edited by fforest
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

I hope you aren't needing to piss anytime soon.....    hahhahha 

I had to say it. I'm awful sometimes.

That’s a sore point lol, once I start I have to keep going and going but shouldn’t be too bad as I’ve had no beer just wine

44 minutes ago, fforest said:

I know all you guys have been worried sick and having sleepless nights because I have not posted for a few days......But I have been changing condos......They are telling all the Cheap Charlies at Centric Sea who still had low covid rates to hit the road.....Fine I will take my 10,000 a month and go elsewhere....

They might have a couple of places for you on Soi Pothole somewhere.

Went for my ENT appointment a few hours ago. Had a camera on the end of some sort of scope shoved up my nostrils. I still have a nasal polyp which is attached to my sinuses.

Doctor is pretty sure it is benign, but I need to have a biopsy done under local anesthetic at another hospital. That will probably be within 3-4 months.

Seems they put a more rigid contraption up your nose and take out a part of the polyp, the doctor told me they may take out all the polyp and scrape away from the sinuses.

No problem if all under anesthetic.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

rsz_407045130_673884758198157_8489006575040401258_n.jpg

Crews have been busy lately digging and drilling to upgrade the two pedestrian crossings of the highway near my residence - typical government project, wait until the ground is frozen and then start doing earthworks. It's good for me, though - the crossings have always been there but were never lit up and now they will have all the bells and whistles, it'll be safer for me to stagger home from the pub just across the highway... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, fforest said:

Worried sick i was, thought you had caught something serious like covid ...

:default_527:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

Went for my ENT appointment a few hours ago. Had a camera on the end of some sort of scope shoved up my nostrils. I still have a nasal polyp which is attached to my sinuses.

Doctor is pretty sure it is benign, but I need to have a biopsy done under local anesthetic at another hospital. That will probably be within 3-4 months.

Seems they put a more rigid contraption up your nose and take out a part of the polyp, the doctor told me they may take out all the polyp and scrape away from the sinuses.

No problem if all under anesthetic.

That ought to be kind of cool. You'll have much greater space when tooting up a big one.      55555555555 !

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, richy65 said:

Just checked in to Citrus Suites 

Flight landed at 9-15 and I was here by 11am. Immigration was easy, took about 10 minutes then straight to the ARL

What did you do in the lounge ? Load up on more vino before hitting the streets ?

7 minutes ago, richy65 said:

No 555 straight to hotel, drinking on Soi 4 soon 😆

Have fun mate. I'm sure you are excited as can be now that you are  here. 

First nights can often be very fun, or very fcuked up. Either way.... be prepared for a serious hangover tomorrow. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Have fun mate. I'm sure you are excited as can be now that you are  here. 

First nights can often be very fun, or very fcuked up. Either way.... be prepared for a serious hangover tomorrow. 

Thanks, very excited at the moment. I always go bloody mad on the first night and regret it in the morning, I’ll probably wake up with a strange woman in my bed too!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, fforest said:

The post of Champions!

• Like 1

Met up with my mate Tom from my last job yesterday evening. Apparently the place is going downhill, full of useless temps. And quality control is virtually nonexistent.

Yesterday was the first day I didn’t see Jan since she was diagnosed terminal, but she insisted I go.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

3 hours ago, richy65 said:

Thanks, very excited at the moment. I always go bloody mad on the first night and regret it in the morning, I’ll probably wake up with a strange woman in my bed too!

Well, just be thankfull when that happens that it's not a bloke.

Hangover II  - a must watch !

Edited by Glasseye
  • Haha 1

I'm just back from my neighbours. They continued working whilst we shared a few shots of Sangsom...

They casually mentioned that this morning a snake had come out of the storm trench and made its way to my house before being chased down the drain..

Because of the footie I was having my "second sleep" so missed the fun..They showed me a photo and it was a fucking 3m long reticulated python!!

In personal terms it was less than 2m away from where @bob lt and @forcebwithu were sat drinking homebrew last year !!!!

• Haha 5

On 12/6/2023 at 11:22 AM, coxyhog said:

Got another appointment tomorrow where she'll remove the filling to see if the tooth can be saved.

After talking to the dentist I decided to have it out.It's a wisdom tooth & root canal treatment would be just under £2k.

Then the problem started,because it's infected the anaesthetic didn't work so I need a course of antibiotics to get rid of the infection & because of my allergy to certain antibios the dentist wants my GP to prescribe them.

Now awaiting a call from a GP.

She did remove the filling & cleaned up inside the tooth then put a temp one in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1:31  pm just putting on the aircon as heatwave conditions ramp up here in Sydney and across NSW - even hotter tomorrow - so I've got a good supply of VB in 😋

Even hotter to the west of the Great Dividing range out in regional NSW...

Its looking like a typical Aussie Christmas 😋

f3e18d2f5ba9f39aaeae4dc965e579a4ad2b3189

SMH

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/schools-closed-extreme-fire-danger-declared-as-heatwave-hits-nsw-20231208-p5eq1c.html

Edited by Zeb
  • Great Info 2

11 hours ago, coxyhog said:

After talking to the dentist I decided to have it out.It's a wisdom tooth & root canal treatment would be just under £2k.

Then the problem started,because it's infected the anaesthetic didn't work so I need a course of antibiotics to get rid of the infection & because of my allergy to certain antibios the dentist wants my GP to prescribe them.

Now awaiting a call from a GP.

She did remove the filling & cleaned up inside the tooth then put a temp one in.

Sounds like things made for a very pleasant week for you.

Cheers mate !