What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

12 minutes ago, Bazle said:

Next door to Cafe Pitini is a ladyboy bar. Would you like to rethink why the walls are vibrating ? 🙂

Don't tell him, he'll spend ages looking for a gloryhole...

• Haha 1

Just noticed the EVA flight hanging over Essex, due now at 2042, but that is 1 hour 22 mins late landing. In fact probably landing even later as 6 or 7 aircraft still to land ahead.

Probably a late departure for those flying out and Boydeste might be staying overnight London.

Edit. Finally landed 2052 (92 mins late).

Not a good advert for flying EVA.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Just noticed the EVA flight hanging over Essex, due now at 2042, but that is 1 hour 22 mins late landing. In fact probably landing even later as 6 or 7 aircraft still to land ahead.

Probably a late departure for those flying out and Boydeste might be staying overnight London.

Edit. Finally landed 2052 (92 mins late).

Not a good advert for flying EVA.

And that's why i picked Thai Air to fly next month.

EVA are terrible for that now, whomever is at fault for it, EVA, Swampy or whatever.

Thing is, if it's too late they might send you without luggage, as happened me last Easter. And they don't tell you until you arrive and are waiting by the luggage belt! Then they tell you, and say had they waited for luggage to be loaded, they couldn't have flown as it was that late. 

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

M'Lady's son has just arrived from Bangkok with a car for me to use on a permanent loan basis.

I was given the choice of his Honda Accord or Nissan March. I chose the March. Lovely little runaround for the village, the local town and shops in the city..

Perfick !!

I found out last night that the choice was a Teana or a March ... My choice wouldn't have changed either way ...

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

On the tube to KC.

My case has been security checked at Swampy. Hope they didn't remove anything. 

20240205_220905.jpg

I remember the last time when your bag got completely crushed. 

Glad you made it back mate.

Edited by Glasseye
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

In the Runway Bar, Soi Honey enjoying 2 for 1 spirits night

20240205_221629.jpg

Had 4 vodka/tonics and a bill for just 240 baht. That's just 60 shot. Only pn quiet Mondays though 😁😁😁

Otherwise I would start every night off there. The owner, Alex is a nice fella and the girls are very friendly too. Not a bad warm up place 

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Well, we were all 22 years old once, it's when you get to be 67, that you really appreciate when you see a show that is on another level...Coldplay are the real deal....no doubt about it.  Going to an EDM/Techno Club on a Sat evening...now that is how you feel 22 again LOL! 

Will work on the narrative and pics and post up probably Friday. 

DSC02257.JPG

420526037_17862127323079826_5608843972799893133_n.jpg

Nothing like having the proper buzz while your entire body and mind turns into a pulsating rhythm stick.    :default_party-smiley-048:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Packing for a getaway five nights in udon I was sent a message from Viet jet with a special udon Bangkok return 999 Baht, they talked me into it twisted my arm

Do it Bitch.

Been a schedule change on my EVA flight in July, now arrives 25mins later, 3.30pm instead of 3.05pm.

Sent them an email saying can i cancel and get a full refund penalty free, please?

I doubt it, but trying anyway. Combination of Thai is now near £300 cheaper, and chances of delay is less.

Don't think they'll say yes, but email sent anyway. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Nightcrawler said:

Just having a lie down. Went to shopping in the Avenue and Mike's Shopping Malll. Bought some trainers .Sweating like a rapist, time for a warm shower  

What's his name ?

555555555555 !

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Been a schedule change on my EVA flight in July, now arrives 25mins later, 3.30pm instead of 3.05pm.

Sent them an email saying can i cancel and get a full refund penalty free, please?

I doubt it, but trying anyway. Combination of Thai is now near £300 cheaper, and chances of delay is less.

Don't think they'll say yes, but email sent anyway. 

Wow!

Got an email back from EVA saying for me to confirm i wanted a full refund from them, and then it would be processed in 7 working days. Didn't mention anything about a refund fee, refund minus penalty or anything like that.

So i sent back yes i want to confirm i want a full refund, as long as there is no refund fee, i get exactly what i paid (i gave the amount) and it's penalty free and get my used airmiles reinstated. Please confirm?

So, just waiting. 

It is EVA who changed the flight times, it's now different to what i booked, so i though i'd try, though still a bit surprised, hence me sending a reconfirm the confirm lol.

Just checked my flight status, nothing changed as yet.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Wow!

Got an email back from EVA saying for me to confirm i wanted a full refund from them, and then it would be processed in 7 working days. Didn't mention anything about a refund fee, refund minus penalty or anything like that.

So i sent back yes i want to confirm i want a full refund, as long as there is no refund fee, i get exactly what i paid (i gave the amount) and it's penalty free and get my used airmiles reinstated. Please confirm?

So, just waiting. 

It is EVA who changed the flight times, it's now different to what i booked, so i though i'd try, though still a bit surprised, hence me sending a reconfirm the confirm lol.

Just checked my flight status, nothing changed as yet.

There's power in follow up.   👍

1 hour ago, Krapow said:

Yea, they confirmed they will refund my total payment, no fees, and also reinstate my airmiles. 

It was just a speculative email by myself, as i noticed Thai were now £300 cheaper. Plus Thai flying back at night suits us more, as our daughter will sleep most of it, and i'll save another £100 for a night in Pullman as we'll leave at 10pm that night, instead of stay at the hotel an extra night, up early, go to Swampy.

So well happy all in all, saved £400 and better timing for us going home, less chance of delays or no luggage. 

Well done, great result!

• Thumbs Up 1