What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

13 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Wishing I was single.

The missus is paranoid about security and keeps the door locked for the room we are staying at in her mum's place. Both keys for the lock are on the same keyring and what does she do but lock the keys in the room. The niece's husband and myself have spent the last hour unbolting the security grill on the external window. We just got it open enough so he could slide through and open the door. The missus made the mistake of thinking it was funny. I don't think she realised how pissed off I was.

All good now until the next misadventure occurs.

I can't fathom not feeling safe at my Moms house

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Wishing I was single.

The missus is paranoid about security and keeps the door locked for the room we are staying at in her mum's place. Both keys for the lock are on the same keyring and what does she do but lock the keys in the room. The niece's husband and myself have spent the last hour unbolting the security grill on the external window. We just got it open enough so he could slide through and open the door. The missus made the mistake of thinking it was funny. I don't think she realised how pissed off I was.

Only took one time for me to be locked out to decide having a spare key hidden outside was a good idea.

• Thumbs Up 5

4 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Wishing I was single.

I feel copious amounts of alcohol will required to get over this trauma, Groggy :default_biggrin:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

1000044061.jpgJust learned why a helicopter was hovering around yesterday,2 died ,a German guy jumped in to help a Spanish teenager in distress,both drowned.

The sign in picture above is a warning sign of the path erosion.

1000043986.jpg

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 7

3 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Anyone want to place a "bet" that after his shows in Singapore, he makes a stop in Macau? 

Doesn't have to...plenty of gambling in SG..!

Marina Bay Sands

(my pics)

. . .

6494585523_bbf9497673_o.jpg

nice bar on the rooftop...

6502150731_3da95308e9_o.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1