What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

44 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Yesterday I noticed that one of the young kids was covered in a rash and had small lumps everywhere. I asked the missus about it and she didn’t know but asked the mother and she said it had been like this for a few days. I said what are they doing about it and the reply was nothing as it is too expensive to see a doctor.

I said tell them that we will take the kid to the doctors the next morning. Overnight another child had got the same thing. So for the last hour I have been sitting outside the doctors while the kids get checked out. Hopefully all is good and they come out soon.

You just stepped up a few notches on my hero dept. list mate. That kind of stuff is what it is all about.

Could be heat related rash I reckon.

I often worry about bed bugs, especially when moving around alot.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just inflated the bike tires. All prepped for a short ride to the gym. Then followed up with another stock up at the market and a check on my security friend who slogs through this heat 12 hours a day.

Back in the swing.

• Thumbs Up 3

Back from a shopping run to Home Pro. During the day I use my bicycle for errands around town. Big mistake today as it's just too bloody hot out there to be doing anything remotely resembling exercise. Took a long, cold shower to get my body temp back down to normal.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Back from a shopping run to Home Pro. During the day I use my bicycle for errands around town. Big mistake today as it's just too bloody hot out there to be doing anything remotely resembling exercise. Took a long, cold shower to get my body temp back down to normal.

Yes, today was a little rough. I managed it though, and glad I did it. I only forget to get bread. ugh

11 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Just Prickly Heat .................. 

This heat will do it. 

Rub some talcum powder on that crack mate. You'll be good in a couple of days.

5555555555555 !!!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, boydeste said:

My mates condition has gotten worse, he just been tested at the hospital and he has Shingles. 

I guess Chicken Pox is here too then!

I feel for the guy; I am just recovering from Shingles and it was bloody unpleasant. Have not been to the gym for almost 4 weeks, although have done quite a few walks into town etc. Will hopefully go to the gym on Tuesday but Shingles can last 4-6 weeks although the pain will reduce.

It's a virus, so he will have to deal with the pain by taking pain killers, if needed. Hopefully the hospital will have given him Zovirax ointment to put on. As a virus I hope they haven't given him anti biotics to make money, they can not treat a virus.

As much as Shingles is not contagious, if someone comes into contact with the sores then they can get the herpes virus which can later give chicken pox or Shingles, best to sleep separately and use personal towels etc.

Sweating through exercise, or just the heat, can make the condition worse, should not exert himself.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, Horizondave said:

I feel for the guy; I am just recovering from Shingles and it was bloody unpleasant. Have not been to the gym for almost 4 weeks, although have done quite a few walks into town etc. Will hopefully go to the gym on Tuesday but Shingles can last 4-6 weeks although the pain will reduce.

It's a virus, so he will have to deal with the pain by taking pain killers, if needed. Hopefully the hospital will have given him Zovirax ointment to put on. As a virus I hope they haven't given him anti biotics to make money, they can not treat a virus.

As much as Shingles is not contagious, if someone comes into contact with the sores then they can get the herpes virus which can later give chicken pox or Shingles, best to sleep separately and use personal towels etc.

Sweating through exercise, or just the heat, can make the condition worse, should not exert himself.

He has Tramadol, gabapentin, a cream and amitriptyline.

• Thumbs Up 2

Taking a walk last night to see the newly installed tiles right? See this gal standing there, said to her "Tao Rai Krap"? 

She asked me " Well, how long will it take you to cum" I said "That depends on how tight your coochie is" 

Sorry....just couldn't resist. :default_crazysmile: 

IMG_1941 (1).jpg

• Haha 7

10 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

We've just had a 4 hour power cut !!!

I'd have died in this heat if it happened in the afternoon and not the evening !!

Most certainly, A/C has lead to longer lives. :default_biggrin:

image.png

image.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure if this is an only in Thailand thing.
Last week we got our teeth cleaned and I was told I needed a filling and to come back today. A different dentist and this one said I didn’t need a filling and sent me on my way.

Missus had to get a filling so the trip wasn’t wasted.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised 2

3 minutes ago, thegrogmonster said:

Not sure if this is an only in Thailand thing.
Last week we got our teeth cleaned and I was told I needed a filling and to come back today. A different dentist and this one said I didn’t need a filling and sent me on my way.

Missus had to get a filling so the trip wasn’t wasted.

That doesn't instill confidence in the skill level at that dental clinic.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

30 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

That doesn't instill confidence in the skill level at that dental clinic.

Plus they charged the missus 1000 baht for me. They put it down as a checkup. The wife wouldn’t challenge them but I did and got the 1000 baht back.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

13 hours ago, Trip said:

And a Thai cuz

ThauSIS.jpg

Oh my. Nothing does me in like ass cheeks hanging out of a pair of tight shorts.

For you fellows that have had bouts of shingles.... I wish you the best. Awful stuff.

Everytime I read about one of these cases I think to myself how lucky I am to have gotten the vaccine shot for this years back.

• Thumbs Up 2

Getting ready to start a crockpot full of lentils with hamhocks.

Another successful gym day today.

I have a slow leak on my front tire. Security friend is going to help me fix that tomorrow.

Also my gate came off its railing today, but I was able to get that back up and repaired. Tomorrow I will lube it up with WD-40.

Always something.

Edited by Glasseye
  • Thumbs Up 2