What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Got my mum to drop her dog off this morning, took the little shit a walk up a country park thats at the back of my house. Walked just under 12km, going to drop him off soon and I'm thinking about going to get some beers and sit out my  back.

IMG_0886.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, JPK said:

Got my mum to drop her dog off this morning, took the little shit a walk up a country park thats at the back of my house. Walked just under 12km, going to drop him off soon and I'm thinking about going to get some beers and sit out my  back.

IMG_0886.jpg

Is that a poodle you have, that you're trying to pass off as your mum's dog? :default_detective: 

This post will go down in 24/7 history as damning as when @galenkia was captured wearing a Bros earring!

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Is that a poodle you have, that you're trying to pass off as your mum's dog? :default_detective: 

This post will go down in 24/7 history as damning as when @galenkia was captured wearing a Bros earring!

Haha It's definitely my old dears. it's one of those stupid cockapoo dogs. First time ive took it out in ages and I felt like tying it to a tree and leaving it 😀

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Just back from mowing my Dads lawns ... it's bloody hot already ... going to be a cracker of a day 😎

You watch this be the best summer in years and we can't enjoy it properly. 

Roads are nice and clear so can get some right speed up on my commute. 😀

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Went to the flower market with Beach Gal this afternoon ... this place was enormous -- just gigantic .....

Flowers are a pretty big business in Thailand ( surprisingly to me ) ...

Beach Gals flower shop .. seems it hasn't really been effected by all of this shit .... they are working hard

IMG_4951.JPG

IMG_4952.JPG

IMG_4953.JPG

IMG_4954.JPG

IMG_4955.JPG

• Like 1