What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Holy Shit......as you can see, people have a lot of time on their hands and I just got this 10 minutes ago. Ok so officially I have a FB account, never post anything there or anything worth while. Had a few friends from back in the day, one of them created a " private" FB page we would post things on...it died a few years later. 

Just for giggles checked in this morning, got this PM from a guy asking me if I am "that Mike" guy and did I go to Catholic School  4th grade in LA back in 1964???  Jesus are you kidding me, well yeah I did. He sent me this pic of 4th grade class we were in together. He is at the top, the kid with the blonde hair. Just finished giving him my e-mail address and we will trade some stories from many years ago. He asked me if I remember riding our " stingray" bikes together to this park during the summer? 

Ok if you can find me here, I will be impressed! LOL! 

St madeline.jpg

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1

7 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Holy Shit......as you can see, people have a lot of time on their hands and I just got this 10 minutes ago. Ok so officially I have a FB account, never post anything there or anything worth while. Had a few friends from back in the day, one of them created a " private" FB page we would post things on...it died a few years later. 

Just for giggles checked in this morning, got this PM from a guy asking me if I am "that Mike" guy and did I go to Catholic School  4th grade in LA back in 1964???  Jesus are you kidding me, well yeah I did. He sent me this pic of 4th grade class we were in together. He is at the top, the kid with the blonde hair. Just finished giving him my e-mail address and we will trade some stories from many years ago. He asked me if I remember riding our " stingray" bikes together to this park during the summer? 

St madeline.jpg

Ok I will kick it off, 3rd one in on top row.

Just been watching the Smithsonian channel, actually really interesting. If you are an American there is a load of really informative topics . Just been watching a documentary about the U2 bomber and before that a documentary on the mafia prior to and after prohibition.  Most of it in colour as well, it is now on my list of favourites.

4 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Just been watching the Smithsonian channel, actually really interesting. If you are an American there is a load of really informative topics . Just been watching a documentary about the U2 bomber and before that a documentary on the mafia prior to and after prohibition.  Most of it in colour as well, it is now on my list of favourites.

I watch it quite regular on HD.

Lots of good stuff on it, wildlife docs, historical docs, war stuff etc. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Ordered myself an excercise bike last week so spent a hour or so tonight putting the bastard together. Low and behold.... It works fine (a first for me). So the thought of pedalling away in the spare room with nothing but a nice view kind of got me thinking. I need some music to go with my expected 30 minutes of excercise. But I'm buggered if I'm listening to music via my phone and shitty ear buds. Same with my tablet. So I purchased a very nice "Marshall" blue tooth speaker. Jobs a good one. 

I plan to start exercising soon! 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

So I purchased a very nice "Marshall" blue tooth speaker. Jobs a good one. 

Reminds me of a now passed mate who was impressed by these getting demonstrated by a salesman in a bar on Soi Buakhao.  Music from his phone to the speakers seemed a really good idea so he bought a set, only to discover his phone didn't have bluetooth.  They ended up on top of the wardrobe beside all the other crap.

OK gents, thanks for playing along with my stupid pic from back in the day........indeed bottom row, third from the left it is. 

Nobody was impressed that I was a good boy and went to Catholic School back in the day? LOL! 

@galenkia Alan since you guessed wrong, sorry none of these girls phone numbers for you, none of them are working right now...they could use some extra cash they tell me. 

St madeline.jpg

DSCN9623.jpg

DSCN9624.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

OK gents, thanks for playing along with my stupid pic from back in the day........indeed bottom row, third from the left it is. 

Nobody was impressed that I was a good boy and went to Catholic School back in the day? LOL! 

@galenkia Alan since you guessed wrong, sorry none of these girls phone numbers for you, none of them are working right now...they could use some extra cash they tell me. 

St madeline.jpg

DSCN9623.jpg

DSCN9624.jpg

I could quite happily become a sender. 

❤️

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Just got the email, daughter has been accepted to our first choice Reception Class/Primary School.

It's where she goes to nursery and loves it.

Plus it's officially the best Government rated Primary School in the London borough we live.

Delighted!

Just be even more delighted when she can actually go ffs!

Is that September, hopefully all over by then .... 🤞

On 4/15/2020 at 12:01 PM, Krapow said:

Toasted cheese on soda bread for breakfast this morning. 

Immense!

IMAG1559.jpg

Been baking our own bread for a while now. 
Here’s the Sourdough starter we use, that’s been “resting” in the fridge, but I’ll take it out tomorrow and give it a “feed” of live yogurt and strong flour and we’re off again. 🤗

406CEB3D-9D23-4CC1-82A5-055A592CEB2A.jpeg

Edited by KhunDon
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 4/15/2020 at 5:11 PM, Yessongs said:

St madeline.jpg

Bottom row, 3rd from the left?

• Like 1