What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just going to start painting my decking and garden fence, It's not been touched since I moved in 😩

Waiting on one of those paint sprayer things getting delivered today from amazon, so just gonna get a start with a brush and roller and see how it looks😂

IMG_0729.JPG

Edited by JPK
  • Thumbs Up 1

Going for a drive up to Silverton.  About 100 miles round trip.  Will take photos. We do this every weekend.  Sort of a cabin fever buster. We dont stop ( except to take a pee or a photo ). We listen to a book on CD. Each week we head in a different direction. As of now all the forests are closed so only drive by. I'm lucky that I live in such a sparsely populated area. 

Edited by thumper63
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

Going for a drive up to Silverton.  About 100 miles round trip.  Will take photos. We do this every weekend.  Sort of a cabin fever buster. We dont stop ( except to take a pee or a photo ). We listen to a book on CD. Each week we head in a different direction. As of now all the forests are closed so only drive by. I'm lucky that I live in such a sparsely populated area. 

Look forward to seeing the pics mate.

1 minute ago, Stillearly said:

I've never seen it live , would love to ... on the list for after lockdown 😉 

You can't beat a good show mate, we used to book a posh hotel for the Saturday night, most had deals as only busy midweek.

Then go see the matinee show and get pissed after in the Big smoke.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Krapow said:

Just back from Morrisons, delighted they have started doing soda bread, even if they are mini ones..

Though they're having a laugh with the 'low fat' labelling.

IMAG1519.jpg

15868653304924896293819068967591.jpg

Less upmarket than @Krapow, but poor pensioners must be prudent.

Just got back from Aldi.  No queuing to get in.  Shop had customers but was by no means crowed.  Not quite the same variety as Morrisons/Asda but certainly no shortages.

Hopefully I now have enough food etc so as not to have another supermarket visit for a couple of weeks.

i am a fan of these:-

61BFBFB0-CC0B-4DBA-9A6B-4592ECD2D0FC.jpeg

50 minutes ago, john luke said:

Less upmarket than @Krapow, but poor pensioners must be prudent.

Just got back from Aldi.  No queuing to get in.  Shop had customers but was by no means crowed.  Not quite the same variety as Morrisons/Asda but certainly no shortages.

Hopefully I now have enough food etc so as not to have another supermarket visit for a couple of weeks.

i am a fan of these:-

61BFBFB0-CC0B-4DBA-9A6B-4592ECD2D0FC.jpeg

Toasted cheese on soda bread for breakfast this morning. 

Immense!

IMAG1559.jpg

• Like 1