What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

56 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

Watching the racing from Happy Valley, HK

The paddock expert Jenny mentioned a longshot called Delightful Laos. Being a big beer Lao man thought that had to be worth £2 win and place. I was right, £144 return- lovely job, total fluke but lovely 😀

Good on ya mate.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/26/2020 at 3:41 AM, Horizondave said:

Just bought this gel today at £6.99 for 500 ml which is a good deal but I am looking at EBAY right now and the same product is selling for £44.99......crazy

20200425_211204.jpg

You interested then all BP UK stations were selling them today.......

Would not surprise me if the Ebay product was coming from China ... lol

It makes no sense to me ... all of the places over here want you to use the hand sanitizer from a bottle sitting in front of the stores ... like I really want to touch the top ( squirty thing ) after who the hell knows how many other people have touched the top of the thing ......

When I go and piss somewhere .. I never wash my hands or touch anything in the toilets ... my cock and hands are cleaner than anything in a toilet ...

Just makes me wonder ... WTF ?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Would not surprise me if the Ebay product was coming from China ... lol

It makes no sense to me ... all of the places over here want you to use the hand sanitizer from a bottle sitting in front of the stores ... like I really want to touch the top ( squirty thing ) after who the hell knows how many other people have touched the top of the thing ......

When I go and piss somewhere .. I never wash my hands or touch anything in the toilets ... my cock and hands are cleaner than anything in a toilet ...

Just makes me wonder ... WTF ?

Most of the ones I use in hospitals (when delivering) or at work are auto dispensers where just putting your hand under the nozzle will offer the a specific quantity of sanitizer without the need to touch anything. I carry small bottles of gel for personal use, the gels I have bought (as above) are likely to be used only as top ups for the smaller bottles or in the home.

Ebay you say?  Just drove by there yesterday, corporate HQ here locally......like a ghost town, everyone working from home. 

Maybe one day, your wife and mine can meet up and talk "flowers" She likes this place I took her to last week, another stop by yesterday for some more pics for fun.  Had no idea how much "maintenance" goes into all of this, I thought it was just plant the things and they just "show up" in springtime. 

Not so according to one of the workers there. 

IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_0740-2.jpg

IMG_0618-2.jpg

IMG_0619-2.jpg

IMG_0655-2.jpg

IMG_0658-2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

40 minutes ago, Skalliwag said:

I’ll tell you exactly what I’m doing.

Im texting,while speeding because I just got sent this pic with the message,”your son has gone for a bike ride and I’m horny”.

5FBB63BB-D5EC-42F6-AD43-6A6C74667451.jpeg

See ya back here in 5 mins then. :default_fun:

• Haha 1

My new tv is supposed to be delivered today and I'm all ready for em. Got everything disconnected and out of the way. Will give my old Plasma tv to my brother. It's a 12 year old 50 incher but still works great and the picture is every bit as good as most new TVs 

20200429_115654.jpg

20200429_122311.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thumper63 said:

My new tv is supposed to be delivered today and I'm all ready for em. Got everything disconnected and out of the way. Will give my old Plasma tv to my brother. It's a 12 year old 50 incher but still works great and the picture is every bit as good as most new TVs 

20200429_115654.jpg

20200429_122311.jpg

Nice fricking fire place .... 

12 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Nice fricking fire place .... 

Thanks Code...this fireplace is a Craftsman, of Craftsman tool fame and sold by Sears. I have had it for over 35 years. A guy I did some work for gave it to me as it was to big for his purpose.  Its doors are 21 inches wide so loading is no problem.  It's got a built in blower with 3 speeds. Kicks in automatically and damn near heats the whole house.

20200430_091108.jpg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, thumper63 said:

Thanks Code...this fireplace is a Craftsman, of Craftsman tool fame and sold by Sears. I have had it for over 35 years. A guy I did some work for gave it to me as it was to big for his purpose.  Its doors are 21 inches wide so loading is no problem.  It's got a built in blower with 3 speeds. Kicks in automatically and damn near heats the whole house.

20200430_091108.jpg

Plus, a really nice room with the wood paneling up half of the wall and the moldings ... looks really good !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

It looks to be wet most days now for a week or two so I have to get used to it. I will go out in an hour or so with a brolly if it doesn't stop.

Just showered up and sat down after a 3 mile walk, I decided to drag my sorry ass out before it got too cold.

Left home just before 0900 to make a quick run downtown (8km, mostly highway) to our local gov't run liquor store for a couple of bottles - they open for seniors every weekday from 0900 to 1000, bless them, and then it is normal hours for everybody else. After that a couple of other stops for groceries and back home; gotta say it is nice living in a relatively remote area with lots of natural space and comparatively little population, we really don't have a "lockdown" here although social distancing is practised in all of the big stores and most small businesses are closed or doing business online or whatever. I'm still glad that I bailed out of Thailand a month ago, after leaving my departure as long as I dared - lots more freedom and things to do here at home...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maipenrai said:

Left home just before 0900 to make a quick run downtown (8km, mostly highway) to our local gov't run liquor store for a couple of bottles - they open for seniors every weekday from 0900 to 1000, bless them, and then it is normal hours for everybody else. After that a couple of other stops for groceries and back home; gotta say it is nice living in a relatively remote area with lots of natural space and comparatively little population, we really don't have a "lockdown" here although social distancing is practised in all of the big stores and most small businesses are closed or doing business online or whatever. I'm still glad that I bailed out of Thailand a month ago, after leaving my departure as long as I dared - lots more freedom and things to do here at home...

You got out by the skin of ya teeth mate. glad you have settled into home life.

Being able to get out and about is a godsend in this current madness me thinks!

• Like 1

First day of easing of restrictions today in Queensland, Australia.

The missus wants to go and eat some seafood on the beach so we are going for a picnic today. How lovely is that. I'd rather go to my local pub and fill up but small steps are fine at the moment.

• Like 1