What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just finished. 

Trust me, it's anything but gay. 

Not as hard as circuits, but a great work out. 

I've cranked it up to 4 gym sessions a week now, my fitness has improved so much. 

Really enjoy it to be fair, just hate not having a red or peneng curry. But that'll change in January in Thailand, when on holiday, I have an excuse. Be at my target weight by then anyway, just maintenance. 

But it's so much more, feel far better, mentally and physically. Exercise has so many benefits. 

3 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Just finished. 

Trust me, it's anything but gay. 

Not as hard as circuits, but a great work out. 

I've cranked it up to 4 gym sessions a week now, my fitness has improved so much. 

Really enjoy it to be fair, just hate not having a red or peneng curry. But that'll change in January in Thailand, when on holiday, I have an excuse. Be at my target weight by then anyway, just maintenance. 

But it's so much more, feel far better, mentally and physically. Exercise has so many benefits. 

I eat curry all the time. 

What's the issue as long as you don't splash it all over your rice like a heathen? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Esco said:

I eat curry all the time. 

What's the issue as long as you don't splash it all over your rice like a heathen? 

🤣

Unless the rice is swimming in it, i'm not interested! Love the Thai curry sauce. I know you miss my pics, so you'll be tagged and first to see when the embargo is broke, and rice swimming in red or peneng curry 😁

Na, the coconut milk is fattening as fuck. I have a target weight I want to get to since I started 4 months ago, i'm 75% there, and will get to it by Xmas, especially now doing 4 nights a week.

Then it's just maintaining that weight, I can ease off and have a curry when I want because I know i'll offset it at the gym.

Really enjoy the classes, it's like having a PT but without the cost. They push you, and you don't have time to get bored.

• Like 1