What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

11 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

I agree. I got one and sat in my bedroom  crying and didn’t come out for hours. 

He can be so cruel. 

😭😭😭

I think you should sue him for every satang that hes likely to see in his lifetime for the mental stress he put you through

Im going to tell him ( a moths time)every day how nice it is in thailand and that im not missing his presence here

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Krapow said:

Have a shave ya scruff!

I was taken into hospital with a heart scare in Norway. As I was being kept in over night I thought I'd best keep up appearances and have a shave etc. I nicked myself, the smallest cut you ever did see, and with all the blood thinning medication they gave me it was a job to stop it but eventually I did.

Woke up in the morning and had to tear my face from the pillow just as the nurse walked in and screamed. 

If I ever go into hospital again I'll be taking the electric shaver with me.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Thinkingallowed said:

I was taken into hospital with a heart scare in Norway. As I was being kept in over night I thought I'd best keep up appearances and have a shave etc. I nicked myself, the smallest cut you ever did see, and with all the blood thinning medication they gave me it was a job to stop it but eventually I did.

Woke up in the morning and had to tear my face from the pillow just as the nurse walked in and screamed. 

If I ever go into hospital again I'll be taking the electric shaver with me.

I take Clopidogrel + Aspirin and have the same problem. If I cut myself, I bleed like a stuck pig. 😡