What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

4 hours ago, STARGAZER said:

Rumor rife Huntsman on the way out. Hotel owners believe a fresher concept is needed. Going to do a total revamp of that entire basement level which is prime real estate and right now more than 60% of space generating zero revenue. Even going to move their group sales and marketing offices out of b1 level as it is not good space utilization. Also looking at finally waving the white flag on Rib Room on top floor. Unlike Huntsman, Rib Room is owner operated by the hotel group. I predict a night club going to end up in that space...the b1 level will become more event friendly space. Can't say i feel bad for Huntsman...they have done zero to keep fresh over last 10 years. RIP

Were doing more business on terrace outside.

I should have gone to a pub that had a proper Sunday roast.

5 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Got my bill for my 265 baht Kilkenny, it was 311 baht with taxes. I am happily in Nana watching footie drinking a pint of Asahi at 160 baht (hopefully)

Ouch... That's a bit steep. 

54 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

£7-40 a pint!!! 

Almost as important, the staff were not that friendly

I am in Nana beer garden and the Asahi is actually 160 net. Friendly staff although no real lookers.

I am shocked there isn't a Help The Aged office in Nana.

Edited by Horizondave

1 hour ago, Lambik said:

Or than not,

120 ThB a pint of Asahi at the Old English Pub.

In Thonglor!

you like Japanese beer....my favorite. Some Ashai in Thonglor imported, some local brewed...huge difference which I am sure you know.

There is this little hole in the wall Japanese Izakaya on 55, quite close to corner of 11. (closer to Suk)....they have ice, and I mean ice cold Sapporo on draft at 120 a pint and some of the best charcoal fried chicken I have ever had.....love that little joint. A Thonglor hidden secret. No hi so's allowed...lol

• Great Info 1

Well after chatting with a nice Norwegian guy about the newbie rules on bar-fining I decided to have a last drink in a go go. Sadly I found myself in Rambo 3 in Nana (sure that was the name), namely because after sitting there enjoying myself for 10 minutes my space and enjoyment were hijacked by two British arseoles.

You know the type, guys who make the dancers back up and the waitresses group together.

The guy literally sat on me when there must have been 20 other seats he could have sat on. My smile changed to a cautious stare at the stage and the girls around me.

This guy kept stomping around the stage sticking his tongue out at any pussy nearby.

Girls trying to laugh but felt awkward. Guy coming back to his seat and turning sharply to stare at me.

Just got to me, I checked bin but not before asking the guy why he was staring at me and not the girls on stage. His reaction 'I don't give a fcuk'.

As much as I thought I could handle myself the better option was to walk away and get out of the place before the inevitable bullshit ended in confrontation.

Why oh why are there arseoles like that around that create these scenarios.

Nothing good comes of it.

Back home now where peace and tranquillity prevail.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Well after chatting with a nice Norwegian guy about the newbie rules on bar-fining I decided to have a last drink in a go go. Sadly I found myself in Rambo 3 in Nana (sure that was the name), namely because after sitting there enjoying myself for 10 minutes my space and enjoyment were hijacked by two British arseoles.

You know the type, guys who make the dancers back up and the waitresses group together.

The guy literally sat on me when there must have been 20 other seats he could have sat on. My smile changed to a cautious stare at the stage and the girls around me.

This guy kept stomping around the stage sticking his tongue out at any pussy nearby.

Girls trying to laugh but felt awkward. Guy coming back to his seat and turning sharply to stare at me.

Just got to me, I checked bin but not before asking the guy why he was staring at me and not the girls on stage. His reaction 'I don't give a fcuk'.

As much as I thought I could handle myself the better option was to walk away and get out of the place before the inevitable bullshit ended in confrontation.

Why oh why are there arseoles like that around that create these scenarios.

Nothing good comes of it.

Back home now where peace and tranquillity prevail.

Seen it many times before mate in and all over the place... 

6 hours ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Banged up a retaining wall to sort the off street parking, back fill with 10 ton of clay tomorrow then sort a fence..

before and after pics.

46502361_10156363656712740_7183184226756

46468576_10156363657002740_8931071363146

47428270_10156397726947740_5385705336382

47388974_10156397727067740_7435701597654

Some sturdy timber there. Good work !

19 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Fair play to you, you certainly make a good few games. 

Not as many as I would like.

17 minutes ago, Thinkingallowed said:

Not a bad side Everton these days. Bit of a dodgy keeper though so don't give up to the very end.

Prickford is mackem boy, he'll get some dogs abuse. They have spent shed loads of cash, they need to make Europe this season, I'll be delighted with a point.