What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

26 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Playing about with my phone, it just upgraded to Android 9.

I like it, the 'slides'.

Did it last week. I am always a bit apprehensive with upgrades but in fact this one (Android 9.0) did not change too much things apparently.

The look seems a bit sharper ? 

My laptop asked me to upgrade the BIOS, but now thats something I am really scared off !  Even my local guy at the computer center was like "wow, wow....I am not sure about that one".

Feeling sorry for myself . Been to the dentists today as I had too much pain. First time in 14 years. Looks like an expensive couple of months for me .

drowning my sorrows with a pint of Vimto as ive had too many painkillers to contemplate drinking beer.

49 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Did it last week. I am always a bit apprehensive with upgrades but in fact this one (Android 9.0) did not change too much things apparently.

The look seems a bit sharper ? 

My laptop asked me to upgrade the BIOS, but now thats something I am really scared off !  Even my local guy at the computer center was like "wow, wow....I am not sure about that one".

Yea, seems a bit sharper alright.

I like it.

Though gets annoying when I get all the stupid notifications etc again, so have to go into the apps and turn them off.

• Like 1