What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

13 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Sunday afternoon is always .. as Puang says it Family day and thats fine by me.. 

She is cooking a roast dinner and i've just watch Lion

Lion_(2016_film).png

Now we are watching the queen movie Bohemian Rhapsody on my minix box..

I cant think of a better why to spend my Sunday.

What?

The fourm's a shambles and you're sitting with the feet up watching movies not giving two fooks 😮

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Krapow said:

What?

The fourm's a shambles and you're sitting with the feet up watching movies not giving two fooks 😮

Puang said to me today "darling no forum today can we share movie and have family day..."  she asleep lol

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

That would go thru me like a dose of salts... lol 🤣

I've got some Aunt Bessie's Yorkshire Puddings in the freezer and some onion gravy couple of Cumberland sausages for Andy job done next time you're down in heaven's own city London..... 🍻

Just now, nampla69 said:

Just heard Martin Tyler says on Sky:

next up its Woves vs Huddersfield .......... and it's LIVE.

Not exactly El Classico but ..... 

The main game is later on BT Sports Namps, if no one gets murdered at the ground first.

River Plate and Boca Juniors, after being cancelled last night due to the player's coach getting attacked, windows in, players hospitalised. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Krapow said:

The main game is later on BT Sports Namps, if no one gets murdered at the ground first.

River Plate and Boca Juniors, after being cancelled last night due to the player's coach getting attacked, windows in, players hospitalised. 

Saw that online in the Sunday Times ............love to be there. My black Gooner mate goes to Argentina all the time loves it ...... his fave place .....mind you he grew up in Sierra Leone. Birds go mad for him ........ OK he is a film maker so ....