What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

16 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I’m in Canada! 

Will you be my sponsor to become a Canadian citizen? 🙂 I loved the times I spent in Quebec and Ontario. I was at Expo 67 as a kid and loved Algonquin Provincial Park with my gf at the time in the early 80's. I don't want to be here anymore bro! Help a brother out? 555

Edited by Steelers4Life
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

Yes, it's hot here again today too!

I wish we could see a little heat over here - another dismal weekend done and rainy days forecast for the next week - I've almost written summer off at this point, the leaves will start to turn in another week or so anyway. The best we can hope for now is a couple of weeks of "Indian Summer" in September - oops, maybe I should call it "Aboriginal Autumn" in this PC day and age, lol...

• Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

7 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

Will you be my sponsor to become a Canadian citizen? 🙂 I loved the times I spent in Quebec and Ontario. I was at Expo 67 as a kid and loved Algonquin Provincial Park with my gf at the time in the early 80's. I don't want to be here anymore bro! Help a brother out? 555

Sure Steels, it can easily be done, my last few months as a cabbie I met more gay husbands than straight ones, it seemed. You just want that free healthcare, EHHHH? Seriously, though, one flick of a doctor’s pen in the Quebec system is the only reason my Dad is still around. Chemo pill he takes is over $8k a month, and if that Doc didn’t approve it.....well my Dad’s pension doesn’t come close to affording that. I had a few drinking buddies in AZ years ago say how great our system is, but you laugh it off when you’re young and healthy. As we age , though, we realize we live in a great place, even with the nasty winters

• Like 2

Having a drink at the beach.

Now, can somebody tell what's the point of taking selfies i a bar or at the beach with a fucking mask on your face ? 

There is a cutie here doing exactly that. Considering the skin color she is probably Chinese, Korean or Japanese ...   

She sure would look better in micro bikini and without the fecking mask ....

10 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Sure Steels, it can easily be done, my last few months as a cabbie I met more gay husbands than straight ones, it seemed. You just want that free healthcare, EHHHH? Seriously, though, one flick of a doctor’s pen in the Quebec system is the only reason my Dad is still around. Chemo pill he takes is over $8k a month, and if that Doc didn’t approve it.....well my Dad’s pension doesn’t come close to affording that. I had a few drinking buddies in AZ years ago say how great our system is, but you laugh it off when you’re young and healthy. As we age , though, we realize we live in a great place, even with the nasty winters

That is the travesty of healthcare .. the highway robbery big pharma gets away with ....

I wish the best for your Dad ....

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Thanks 1

Had an emergency....ran out of beer so to Asda,box of 18 330ml San Mig for £15,some of which are now in the freezer.

Tomorrow taking my mate & his Chinese missus to Hammersmith for her English test for a UK visa....while they're doing that me & the missus are going to have a Rishi sponsored lunch at a Thai restaurant.

46 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Sitting in Table Table at the Pentrebach House in Merthyr Tydfil... got to feed myself for house hunting tomorrow. 

Good trip from London this afternoon, I seem just to be traveling every other day lately.

Just looked on Rightmove and there’s some decent stuff on there even at £150- £200k. At first glance some is older stock so indicates a slow market. 

• Thumbs Up 1