What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

30 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Charlatan. How would you not want an English ( emerati) team to progress? 

I always used to cheer for English teams in Europe but these days they're not English teams so I no longer give a f**k..

But as a Watford supporter I'm probably(definitely) being hypocritical so just ignore what I just said....

43 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

My new laptop arrived yesterday. Spend the day loading programs and files from my sick laptop.

Installed Recording software, tested out my outboard stuff and link with keyboards. All working 

20200815_231956.jpg

IMG-20200815-WA0003.jpeg

20200815_231456.jpg

Goodness, I already struggled in school with a simple basic keyboard ....

Keyboard_extern.JPG.jpg

Contemplating jacking my job in. 

Place is a fucking shithole run by cunts, most of my mates have left, place is full of temps that I don't even know their names. 

Got a jock manager who thinks he is daddy big bollocks, always on my case because he don't like me telling him the truth, gonna fucking do the c**t before I leave.Hes a fucking bully, has a pop at Sue our cleaner, you couldn't meet a nicer lady. But that shit don't work with me. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Place is a fucking shithole run by cunts, most of my mates have left, place is full of temps that I don't even know their names. 

Got a jock manager who thinks he is daddy big bollocks, always on my case because he don't like me telling him the truth, gonna fucking do the c**t before I leave.Hes a fucking bully, has a pop at Sue our cleaner, you couldn't meet a nicer lady. But that shit don't work with me. 

Sounds like a mare mate, but don't give him the satisfaction of jacking, unless of course you have a better job to go to.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

Sounds like a mare mate, but don't give him the satisfaction of jacking, unless of course you have a better job to go to.

He won't get any satisfaction when he is in the hospital. 

Gonna start applying for jobs, only reason I am still there is because I want them to relocate to a place where I can get redundancy. 17 years. 

11 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Gonna start applying for jobs, only reason I am still there is because I want them to relocate to a place where I can get redundancy. 17 years. 

That's fine as long as you ain't in prison for it.

That in itself is well worth hanging in there for methinks.

1 hour ago, galenkia said:

Last thing you want is an assault charge pending when you're looking for a different job mate, just get the Cleaner to make a sexual harassment charge against him, say you saw him touch her inappropriately and share the compo. Otherwise, say he made sexual advances towards you while you were both in the toilets, he should get immediately suspended while investigation goes on, plus with any luck it'll get back to his Mrs and cause domestic grief. Your word against his, but if you can a mate on side even better.

Depending upon your companies drugs policy, plant some weed in his bag then suggest to someone that he might be dealing on the premises.

If setting up is not your thing, get his mobile number and put it on gumtree advertising unwanted homosexual jazz mags. Better still, set up an FB account , put his number on it along with some ahem..."extreme right wing" views on race . You could even post his number on Craigslist via and anonymous advert offering "gloryhole services for free" at his home address.

Plenty of ways when you put your mind to it.

Edited by Butch
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Butch said:

Last thing you want is an assault charge pending when you're looking for a different job mate, just get the Cleaner to make a sexual harassment charge against him, say you saw him touch her inappropriately and share the compo. Otherwise, say he made sexual advances towards you while you were both in the toilets, he should get immediately suspended while investigation goes on, plus with any luck it'll get back to his Mrs and cause domestic grief. Your word against his, but if you can a mate on side even better.

Depending upon your companies drugs policy, plant some weed in his bag then suggest to someone that he might be dealing on the premises.

If setting up is not your thing, get his mobile number and put it on gumtree advertising unwanted homosexual jazz mags. Better still, set up an FB account , put his number on it along with some ahem..."extreme right wing" views on race . You could even post his number on Craigslist via and anonymous advert offering "gloryhole services for free" at his home address.

Or stuffing his jacket with dog turds

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

The amount anyone would be awarded in respect of Statutory Redundancy Pay is not a life style changing amount for seventeen years service.

It is based on the following and dependant upon your age and length of service with the organisation:

0.5 week’s pay for each full year they were under 22
1 week’s pay for each full year they were 22 or older, but under 41
1.5 week’s pay for each full year they were 41 or older
Length of service is capped at 20 years and weekly pay at £538 (£560 in Northern Ireland). Years of service or earnings over these amounts are not included in the calculation.

It is a nice bonus if one is retiring anyway, but if one still needs to work after being made redundant, with the current employment situation as it is, securing other emplyment could be problematic.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, john luke said:

The amount anyone would be awarded in respect of Statutory Redundancy Pay is not a life style changing amount for seventeen years service.

It is based on the following and dependant upon your age and length of service with the organisation:

0.5 week’s pay for each full year they were under 22
1 week’s pay for each full year they were 22 or older, but under 41
1.5 week’s pay for each full year they were 41 or older
Length of service is capped at 20 years and weekly pay at £538 (£560 in Northern Ireland). Years of service or earnings over these amounts are not included in the calculation.

It is a nice bonus if one is retiring anyway, but if one still needs to work after being made redundant, with the current employment situation as it is, securing other emplyment could be problematic.

Depends on who you work for, mine is 1 months salary per years services plus 3 months salary....

4 hours ago, Butch said:

Now that's  "creative thiinking" ! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, boydeste said:

Don't fucking care about the money, I'd just rather do the c**t. 

Spent over 15 years rowing at football so have no problem inflicting violence. 

Edited by galenkia

44 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Mate, you don’t want to end up in prison so just stop and think before doing anything daft. It’s not worth fucking up your life for....

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sangsom said:

Depends on who you work for, mine is 1 months salary per years services plus 3 months salary....

What I have quoted from is the Statutory Scheme.  Firms/organisations can offer/give more generous terms but can not fall below the figures in the Statutory Scheme.

2 hours ago, john luke said:

What I have quoted from is the Statutory Scheme.  Firms/organisations can offer/give more generous terms but can not fall below the figures in the Statutory Scheme.

I know but don’t assume everyone is on min entitlement.....Gal will probably know what he’s entitled to.

Edited by Sangsom

15 hours ago, galenkia said:

As others have suggested wait until you have another job in place before you burn your bridges with the current one.

If you can engineer redundancy at the same time go for it. I got relocated to Glasgow from Edinburgh and stretched that out for almost a year so that the day after I received my redundancy payment  I started a new job.

I like Butch's suggestions for getting even. Be creative without the "acting in haste - repenting in leisure."

• Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, Jambo said:

As others have suggested wait until you have another job in place before you burn your bridges with the current one.

If you can engineer redundancy at the same time go for it. I got relocated to Glasgow from Edinburgh and stretched that out for almost a year so that the day after I received my redundancy payment  I started a new job.

I like Butch's suggestions for getting even. Be creative without the "acting in haste - repenting in leisure."

Revenge is a dish best served cold