What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

it's 0137 and wondering why my brain won't shut down so I can sleep.

That was me Sunday and Monday night put it down to heat and the sweaty mess I was in.

Much better last night a pleasant 2300 - 0630 kip

off for a 2mile walk now 

image.jpg

Edited by AJSP
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, AJSP said:

That was me Sunday and Monday night put it down to heat and the sweaty mess I was in.

Much better last night a pleasant 2300 - 0630 kip

off for a 2mile walk now 

image.jpg

Yes it's very hot here, so may have something to do with it. I have cat napped all night. 

Sitting on our balcony in Sweden... Bloody boiling here aswell. Best to make the most of it I suppose as it will no doubt be bloody snowing soon. 

Lockdown in Sweden does not exist. 

Hope my druggy neice is OK in UK couch surfing... Bitch! 

Just had all my stuff delivered from storage to sort out, throw what I don't want to keep, before putting it back in storage again . . . 

IMG_2008.jpg

Found some of my old ornaments. I've mentioned my trip to North Korea in the 80's, here's the viper liquor I bought while I was there . . 

IMG_2026.jpg

• Like 2

Trying to get some sort of itinerary together for our trip to Kefalonia in 12 days time (fingers crossed), hiring a car for 7 days so want to make the most of it. Perusing Trip Advisor to suss out some nice restaurants and actually found a Thai restaurant in the town of Fiscardo, keeping it to myself and will surprise the missus when we accidentally stum

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g776022-d3226523-Reviews-Lord_Falcon_Thai_Restaurant-Fiscardo_Cephalonia_Ionian_Islands.html

• Like 2

Sitting through a God almighty thunderstorm, while trying to explain to our Filipino Nurses living here that we don't get a monsoon season here in the UK, despite the fact it's been over 35degrees C this week and it's now coming down in buckets.

They are finding it hard to believe.