Taylor Swift...Who gives a rats azz

fforest

I would not go see this made-up prefabricated music idle for free..Nope, not even if I had a limousine take me to the concert with front-row seats..

I have zero interest in the whole thing....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-66117146

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/millions-vie-tickets-taylor-swifts-only-stop-southeast-asia-2023-07-07/

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/2607828/hurdles-must-be-overcome-for-thailand-to-become-a-mice-hub

image.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised 1

7 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

yet you took the time to start a thread about her ... 😂

Someone needs to call a spade a spade with millions and millions of hollow-headed TS drones in the world...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, fforest said:

Someone needs to call a spade a spade with millions and millions of hollow-headed TS drones in the world...

Don't ya know? They, the lizard people, have control of the zombies!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

My Prime Minister publicly called her out for adding 14 more tour dates, with zero in Canada

I don’t know who that makes look worse? 
Taylor, Trudeau, or her fans?

Probably Trudeau, seems like the number of fans in Canada is so low adding an extra tour date in that country is not the best decision from a financial point of view.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

Probably Trudeau, seems like the number of fans in Canada is so low adding an extra tour date in that country is not the best decision from a financial point of view.

God forbid her average/date slows down her road to billionaire status 😂

All due respect, have heard she is down-to-earth. Always tips service people huge $, and even throws them some tickets. There are a lot of cheap celebrities, I don’t know how you risk acquiring  that reputation when even $100 is worth less than a nickel to your average citizen. Just MHO 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 hours ago, fforest said:

I would not go see this made-up prefabricated music idle for free..Nope, not even if I had a limousine take me to the concert with front-row seats..

I have zero interest in the whole thing....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-66117146

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/millions-vie-tickets-taylor-swifts-only-stop-southeast-asia-2023-07-07/

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/2607828/hurdles-must-be-overcome-for-thailand-to-become-a-mice-hub

image.jpeg

You sound like an anti hero!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

Just seems like an attractive young woman who can sing a bit to me. Good luck to her. 

Personally, I wouldn't watch her if she was gigging in my front garden. 

Plus, not a patch on some of the great female solo artistes. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

i could say se was forced on my thru my work, but to be fair she, and who ever pulls the strings, took a country singer and made her a star.  like her or not, she is always, as in always, in every chart..  so the gp likes her too

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I like how the Bangkok Post "sugar coats" the reason she might not be coming here, second worst traffic in all of SE Asia blah, blah, blah. Not enough infrastructure, the yellow line Skytrain is a 38 minute walk from the stadium. Yeah right? The real reason is the promoter does NOT want to remotely pay her what SHE wants per show etc. 

If you have a problem with the traffic, get a hotel close to the stadium and have a taxi take you right to the entrance, just like I am doing for Coldplay....problem solved. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey, she's cute but I don't know her music - which like most "modern" music I probably wouldn't care for anyway - but I would not stand in line for 36 hrs anywhere for anybody - sorry, I just lack the patience. Maybe as a remote living culturally deprived colonial I am being completely unworldly but that is just my personal cross to bear, I guess - I will confess to being green with envy when I read Yessongs' and Pumpuynarak's accounts of all the concerts they have attended but I've tried to make up for it over the years while passing through Vancouver; I've managed to see a few of my dream bands from the old days, albeit with newer personnel in most cases even though they do a great job of making it sound original - then again, I do have  certain advantages to living in the bush, too - "you can't always get what you want", 555....

• Thumbs Up 2

Country/pop whore singers like Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus are an insult to the ears. 

Tragic example is Miley doing a cover of a Dolly Parton song, "Jolene". 

IMO gutter slop compared to one of the greatest voices ever.

Dolly's voice can bring you to your knees...

18 minutes ago, Glasseye said:

Country/pop whore singers like Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus are an insult to the ears. 

Tragic example is Miley doing a cover of a Dolly Parton song, "Jolene". 

IMO gutter slop compared to one of the greatest voices ever.

Dolly's voice can bring you to your knees...

And her tits.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Hey, she's cute but I don't know her music - which like most "modern" music I probably wouldn't care for anyway - but I would not stand in line for 36 hrs anywhere for anybody - sorry, I just lack the patience.

I once stood in line for 10 hours on the pavement in White Hart Lane so I could get in to watch the Gooners beat the Spuds to win the league and I had chicken pox .......or German measles?

Not many people know that.

10 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I once stood in line for 10 hours on the pavement in White Hart Lane so I could get in to watch the Gooners beat the Spuds to win the league and I had chicken pox .......or German measles?

Not many people know that.

Sure you weren't just trying to infect the opposition?