Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Yesitisdakid

Scooters Secrets Business Thread

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, grayray said:

Jambo,

I was doing a bit of  :default_268213: 

 why would you nearly choke on ya muesli??

 

regards

grayray

I know that,  but the minority of posting board members who did not migrate from the Secrets forum might have taken your words at face value.  🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

He didn't say it would be a long book .. 😜

As the keeper of Secrets, secrets my book might be a touch longer I think.

I have a working title:    "Viva Las Vegas"

Patience gentlemen:

“Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.”- Jessica Brody

 

 

 

  • Thumbs Up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

He didn't say it would be a long book .. 😜

 

Foreword by Marcel Marceau?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

One-word answers and a very short book would probably be just fine for the guys that would be buying it 🙂 🙂

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
 

Hopefully with plenty of pictures 😋

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Jambo said:

I know that,  but the minority of posting board members who did not migrate from the Secrets forum might have taken your words at face value.  🤣

"standing behind"!!!!! now I see that that post reads like Ben was backing Larry

instead of leaving him swinging in the wind.

regards

grayray

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, grayray said:

"standing behind"!!!!! now I see that that post reads like Ben was backing Larry

instead of leaving him swinging in the wind.

regards

grayray

All I can say about that is if Danny hadn't been there I could have been in real shit but he didn't let that happen.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Yesitisdakid said:

All I can say about that is if Danny hadn't been there I could have been in real shit but he didn't let that happen.

and we are most happy for that,sometimes it takes the shit hitting the fan to see who your real friends are.

regards

grayray

  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and we are most happy for that,sometimes it takes the shit hitting the fan to see who your real friends are.
regards
grayray
I wholeheartedly agree with this but I knew before this is ever happened to Danny and I were friends that was never in doubt

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

I wholeheartedly agree with this but I knew before this is ever happened to Danny and I were friends that was never in doubt

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
 

I voted to leave u in there.  soi7 in soi10  was the thread header i planned, and would include daily pics thru the bars, us handing you water and you telling us about the pretty bitches in there

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

I voted to leave u in there.  soi7 in soi10  was the thread header i planned, and would include daily pics thru the bars, us handing you water and you telling us about the pretty bitches in there

 

What? Were you going to incarcerate him in the Hilton?

00000.jpg

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

I voted to leave u in there.  soi7 in soi10  was the thread header i planned, and would include daily pics thru the bars, us handing you water and you telling us about the pretty bitches in there

Would not have much to tell you I was the only pretty bitch in there

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And what a story it has been, most of it still makes me smile. But then the long cold slide down hill set in and the handwriting was on the ( bathroom ) wall. 

Edited by thumper63

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, any news on the bar? Is it any busier than June, when it closed? I think the happy hour price was 89 baht for a beer then, if its 85 baht all night now, it may get a few more in.

Edited by Parry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi, any news on the bar? Is it any busier than June, when it closed? I think the happy hour price was 89 baht for a beer then, if its 85 baht all night now, it may get a few more in.
I want to pop in when I return from the states based on bigjohn photos on the secrets forum not looking any different than before unfortunately. But bars in Pattaya empty out and fill up in a matter of an hour seen it many times

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Is this up for sale been told 19 million plus 200k a month rent?

Well the rent is wrong for a start so I would suspect the price is too.
Why don’t you ask the owner?
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SimonT said:

Is this up for sale been told 19 million plus 200k a month rent?

both figures way off,someones guess work..  for the real figures.,  contact the vendors, its their business :)

  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the rent is wrong for a start so I would suspect the price is too.

Why don’t you ask the owner?

At 19 million I would guess that figure is way off

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 4:18 PM, Yesitisdakid said:

I want to pop in when I return from the states based on bigjohn photos on the secrets forum not looking any different than before unfortunately. But bars in Pattaya empty out and fill up in a matter of an hour seen it many times

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
 

Yep. The ebb and flow of the bar business. Interesting thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2019 at 11:06 AM, Yesitisdakid said:

At 19 million I would guess that figure is way off

 

 

Maybe 19 million Vietnamese Dong ??????  :default_fpc:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Yea 187 bucks

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
 

I'll make it $200 bucks ........... wanna go halves ???

You could be the host and i will do the drinking ............ :default_drink:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the rent is high, the location difficult to market but the hotel has potential and alone could cover most of the costs.. in the high season.  someone needs to budget carefully for the 6 months of low trade, or is it 8.

for me the hotel would be a no as it has no lift and no parking but for many partying in WS its ideal.  as to the bar.. well .. who knows

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...