Scooters, Secrets, Keys

tommy dee

23 minutes ago, fforest said:

But you never know with these girls....She could have put on a lot of weight and be covered in tattoos for all I know..

5280591989_666f802ca4_z.jpg

I still fail to see the attraction of all that ink. Covering their whole back or a thigh is so damn ugly. And it’s not just Thai girls….was searching for hot athletes to post on Lazarus’ thread, Jesus some of the beach volleyball & Crossfitters really ruin a toned body with that “artwork”

About Secrets, what can I say? If not for perusing its forum….I might still have never ventured out of North America for a long while, if ever. Was a hell of a place to be introduced to Pattaya my first few hours in town. That daytime lineup around 2008-9 was awesome. Too bad it had to end….Good luck to the new owners

Namaste?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

I still fail to see the attraction of all that ink. Covering their whole back or a thigh is so damn ugly. And it’s not just Thai girls….was searching for hot athletes to post on Lazarus’ thread, Jesus some of the beach volleyball & Crossfitters really ruin a toned body with that “artwork”

About Secrets, what can I say? If not for perusing its forum….I might still have never ventured out of North America for a long while, if ever. Was a hell of a place to be introduced to Pattaya my first few hours in town. That daytime lineup around 2008-9 was awesome. Too bad it had to end….Good luck to the new owners

Namaste?

Not going to be a pretty sight when the inked up ladies hit their 60's. However beautiful they might think the ink looks now, can't imagine they'll have the same opinion when that same ink is displayed on old, wrinkled up skin.

Perhaps when the younger generation starts to see the effects of aging on these tattoos, they'll think twice about covering their bodies with ink.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Not going to be a pretty sight when the inked up ladies hit their 60's. However beautiful they might think the ink looks now, can't imagine they'll have the same opinion when that same ink is displayed on old, wrinkled up skin.

Perhaps when the younger generation starts to see the effects of aging on these tattoos, they'll think twice about covering their bodies with ink.

This is 100% correct.....

New tattoos are unpleasant unless done very very well and not to big....Old tattoos are just simply awful. 

They smear like these with age....

There will be a huge army of ageing ex-bargirls with horrible skin in the future in Thailand...

Why Do Tattoos Turn Green? - AuthorityTattoo

An old motorcyclist rider's tattoos have not aged well, Stock Photo,  Picture And Rights Managed Image. Pic. E35-1433902 | agefotostock

Edited by fforest
  • Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Namaste?

14 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I hate body covering tatts with a passion, i don't have any probs with 2/3 small tatts in fact i rather like them. I would not be interested in ANY girl sporting body covering despite how pretty/attractive they may be even if they offered themselves for free.

Another thing i hate are beards which appear to be a fashion craze in the UK at the mo, i would never entertain the ugly horrible things but we're all different ehh, each to their own ?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I hate body covering tatts with a passion, i don't have any probs with 2/3 small tatts in fact i rather like them. I would not be interested in ANY girl sporting body covering despite how pretty/attractive they may be even if they offered themselves for free.

Another thing i hate are beards which appear to be a fashion craze in the UK at the mo, i would never entertain the ugly horrible things but we're all different ehh, each to their own ?

I'm back living in England now, in Leicestershire. The big thing I noticed when I came back was the size of the women, they are humongous now and obese seems to be the new sexy. Now we've had a few days of decent weather these obese specimens are sadly flashing more flesh and the lousy tattoo craze is alive and kicking here too.

I'm with you and the sight of a fit as fook thai girl sporting those awful tatts is a real turn off for me. I can't see how anyone can think they look good ?

Back on topic now, I loved Secrets but for me once Larry left it was never the same, Haydn was it ? was a joke and although all seem to love him I never found Mr Egg to be even close to being as good as Larry was.

And don't start me on Ben, lowlife tosser !

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, fforest said:

What happened to this girl on the right? She is really cute...I bet she is still cute,many years later now...

But you never know with these girls....She could have put on a lot of weight and be covered in tattoos for all I know..

5280591989_666f802ca4_z.jpg

Married and out of the game

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

Yer a guy trying to run out without paying took her out and broke her arm as I remember it, @Yesitisdakid will confirm the details. 

Is Doug still around Larry?

Yes thats what happened. Doug is still around as well

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I've never been able to understand the "unshaven" look. 

Those guys must not eat much snatch as the girls hate the roughness on their soft, delicate skin.... lol

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Jambo said:

Haydn was a former poker playing buddy of Ben's. Basically a lovely guy but a couple of aces short of a full house.

He was perfect for a bully like Ben and he ( Ben) treated Haydn like shite.

The day Haydn left he presented me with his prized possession being a "silver" teapot he kept upstairs in his room. 😄

By the time Larry left, Secrets was in terminal decline thanks to Ben basically ignoring his shareholders and using the company bank account as his own to fund his world wide poker addiction.

Secrets was very fortunate to have had both Larry and Mr Egg as the face of Secrets to the majority of customers. Both were my work colleagues and friends and we all did our best to keep the success story that was Secrets ongoing. It got so bad in the end that Phil and I were always the last members of staff to be paid and I was having to make up the  daily floats from my own funds.

I resigned when Ben returned from a Poker trip  and I could not get a guarantee that Ben had the funds to pay the Thai staff wages. At the time maybe a third of regular expenses were overdue.

Water under the bridge but so sad because when it was good it really was good. So many loyal staff that he simply did not deserve.

Addictions come in many forms but can be equally destructive.

I blame all the goings on on the 4th floor, the Secretologists and of course the goat.

• Haha 6

as the inventor or LEVEL 8 in the shh forum, which drove others mad with jealousy, in fact caused serious ructions, I can honestly say that the ealry days of shh were brilliant. 1.. ben was rarely there,  2.. Lawrence the rat lover was an excellent host and 3.. the gents I sat with were brilliant company.  as a quite green newbie, I owe a lot to Robbie who put me right on so many issues, but there were others too.  and the girls, well Nuff said.. kept us all happy.  remember the scorpion lady, ex from ripleys, who was very popular and of course Poo, who had lips like Mick jager

Sundays were obligatory  and Gods waiting room with the old men, and Clive, was a great corner

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 8/14/2022 at 9:41 PM, maipenrai said:

Yes, I certainly made my own contributions over the years - had a lot of fun there. 

Here's another photo from the good ol' days, many will recognize these two:

87254a9d813c03cc1420417043.jpg

I should recognize more of these girls even by name, but i don't. 

Tawan has been the loudest girl I have ever met. 

One girl there above I remember saying "Don't BF me BF xxx" (some name I don't remember anymore). This was maybe the only time I bought her an LD. No wonder. I was not about to BF her...

Edited by Mike56
Correction
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Especially with bolt ons 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 8/13/2022 at 4:24 AM, Yesitisdakid said:

I ran into some old staff that are going back to work office staff that were there in the original Secrets days. They say that it's under Indian ownership. Set to open next month

IMG_20220813_093533.jpg

IMG_20220813_080339.jpg

Tuy who worked in the Office has been helping out the original Indian Guy ever since he acquired ownership and the hotel did a soft opening. In fact she was the only member of staff for a long while and was preparing rooms and etc. From talking to my pal John, who is Tuy's partner, I am not sure if she was even getting paid.

Sods law!

As soon as it looks as if it relaunching again (new ownership?) John phoned me yesterday to tell me Tuy has gone down with covid and maybe that she is not alone.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Tuy who worked in the Office has been helping out the original Indian Guy ever since he acquired ownership and the hotel did a soft opening. In fact she was the only member of staff for a long while and was preparing rooms and etc. From talking to my pal John, who is Tuy's partner, I am not sure if she was even getting paid.

Sods law!

As soon as it looks as if it relaunching again (new ownership?) John phoned me yesterday to tell me Tuy has gone down with covid and maybe that she is not alone.

She's a great girl I sure hope she is getting paid. I remember I was very sick one day and I didn't even mention it to her I guess one of the staff must have mentioned it. She came back with a whole bunch of stuff from the pharmacy and didn't want to take any money even well I don't know what she gave me they were pills but whatever it was the next day I felt a lot better. An absolute gem she is

• Like 1