Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Simple Greek salad:  tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese, dressed with mint parsley,, lemon juice and olive oil. Feta is one of my absolute favorite cheese sorts, but I should have known better than to get a pack of crumbled feta.  It wasn't very good. In the future, I'll stick to the imported feta, even though it is expensive.

IMG_1594.pngIMG_1599.png

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

A zombie meatloaf wrapped in bacon I made for a pre-Halloween potluck neighborhood dinner.  The kids  at the dinner went crazy over it and there were arguments about who would get to eat the (roast potato) eyes and teeth. 

IMG_1605.png

This is what it looks like on a plate with monster mash potatoes (ordinary mashed potatoes with roasted mushroom bits. 

IMG_1608.png

A boy of about 14 cut himself the first really big slice seen in the pic. but one of women supervising the table confiscated his plate  and let him keep only about a third of the serving.  That was so all the kids would get some of the meatloaf.  The mothers wanted the recipe and instructions because even picky eaters liked the meatloaf. I think it was more the idea of eating something gross-looking and then bragging about it at school the next day along with showing the cellphone photo or posting it to Facebook.

Before Covid, some of the people who live on the same street as my niece would gather every month for a cookout or potluck dinner, depending on the season.  Those get-togethers went into hibernation for nearly 18 months due to the lockdown, but have now started again, although with fewer families attending.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

57 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Don’t you get bored eating the same 3 or 4 meals mate? I need a bit of variety myself……

I have enough variety to keep me happy, my main priority is to keep the weight off, but the key is to eat what tastes real good and what you enjoy and have enough veg to be healthy.

Eating steak, curries, spag bol, lamb, chicken, proper butchers sausages and burgers ain't too sad in my opinion right now.  :default_fun:

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2

Today dinner at Mickey's in Soi Talman.

Had one of the weekly set menues: pancake soup, salad bar, Gypsy Schnitzel, ice cream with rasberry sauce. 268 Bt. Aroi!

Mrs. CO went for one of the Thai dishes. Alltogether with a coke and a soda 498 Bt.

Mickeys 202110081.jpg

Mickeys 202110083.jpg

Mickeys 202110084.jpg

Mickeys 202110082.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2