Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

20 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Decided to make a pasta sauce old school like in the Godfather. I think I overdid the meatballs in relation to the 2 cans of tomatoes, oh well next time I’ll know. Going to have a nap while it simmers

3DB6DEBA-DD14-456C-A028-1BF74F92155D.jpeg

C94051E1-6330-4996-BEDD-5DCE270C088C.jpeg

C364021F-75A8-4599-990F-9689B08F6F6A.jpeg

1CB75F98-491B-4AE5-9E1D-00AC3134D1B5.jpeg

C57FFA05-ECB6-4911-8B67-19A16B4D5810.jpeg

550BB0B5-257F-4229-9AFD-E2C9098020CB.jpeg

Do you go out a whack someone afterwards ? 😉 

was it Goodfellas where they slice the garlic with a razor blade , cooking whilst serving time in Prison 

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

was it Goodfellas where they slice the garlic with a razor blade , cooking whilst serving time in Prison 

" In prison, dinner was always a big thing. We had a pasta course, and then we had a meat or a fish. Paulie did the prep work. He was doing a year for contempt, and he had this wonderful system for doing the garlic. He used a razor, and he used to slice it so thin that it used to liquefy in the pan with just a little oil. It was a very good system."

• Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Funny you ask that, to a guy who’s watched that film 30+ times. Those razor blades, I bought a 10 pack at Home Depot, they are actually the best way to clean a glass cooktop, if you have some stubborn stains. I have tried them on garlic before, but today just flattened the cloves with the side of a butcher knife. The meatballs take time, soaked the beef in milk/breadcrumbs, and mixed in parsley. 1.5 kg gave me 2 full baking sheets, pain in the arse as I only have one sheet! 

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Yes....

And the famous Godfather scene when the guy was making sauce for the gang.

2 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

That is a beautiful machine there. I just looked on Home Depot’s site, I thought something like that had to be 3 grand or more.

That is now my Xmas gift to myself, cheaper than an IPhone.....7! 

Thanks

Yes mate,and I’m right on top of this slut now.

Have it dialed.Pork chops,ribs,chicken,fish....I use it three or four times a week.

Watch Canadian Tire for sales on the machine and the pucks.

edit.Get the digital one.Don't f**k around with the regular one.

Edited by Skalliwag

5 hours ago, boydeste said:

A bit of an simple food week with omlettes and tinned curries and rice.

20190808_103228.jpg20190730_105018.jpg20190808_172143.jpgIMG-20190807-WA0005.jpeg

All looks good, especially the brown stew like looking thing. 

Did that come in a pouch or something ? I wonder if you can get something like that in stores over here ?

Whenever I have a pound of ground beef sitting around, and I'm too arsed to make burgers, I whip this up.

1 lb. of ground beef, onion, garlic, wohstershire, soy sauce, seasoning salt, garlic, powder, pepper.   Add anything you want.

2.jpg

20190809_115652.jpg

• Like 3