Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

On 8/20/2019 at 7:15 AM, KWA said:

Before and after pics from a restaurant boat on the Mekong.  There's some big bones in these that I wouldn't want stuck in my throat.

fish before.jpg

fish after.jpg

If that is Pla Nin then the fish is not thick enough (big enough). I am used to eating Pla Nin in many places but always buy the largest as the flesh tends to sit above the bone and is easy to eat (scrape off the bone) without fighting with a carcass. 

There is a place at Food court on Soi 88 in Hua Hin that do some of the best Pla Nin, always they buy the largest size and for 155 baht with all the trimmings it makes for a wonderful and bone free eating experience.  Of course having a Thai lady feeding you helps.

Left Pattaya early and Back in Bangkok, down nana having a steak sandwich from hanrahans/Fitzgerald’s waiting on some pals finishing work. It’s not decent steak but it tastes alright 😂😂

2534A87D-8847-4708-A68C-32286ECC6383.jpeg

C55B9196-6607-4F30-AD24-C074307CF193.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, KWA said:

What was the stuffing?  I always do sage and onion out of a packet, but open to suggestions for an alternative.

My missus makes her own but uses the packet stuff as a base,apart from red pepper & bacon I'm not sure what else goes in it but it's pretty good.

The Ben Stokes  - All English     

Pork pie.jpg

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 hours ago, KWA said:

What was the stuffing?  I always do sage and onion out of a packet, but open to suggestions for an alternative.

I tend to buy the Paxo sage and onion, the wife doesn't like it so I won't waste money or time on it.  It is always what my mother gave us so was happy.