Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Just now, thegrogmonster said:

Are you enjoying your chicken meals of late?

Yes, I had got into a bit of a set menu for the week and hadn't really experimented with the chicken apart from the curry. I am a lazy cook so not too adventurous. I ended up eating more chicken this week than planned because I have frozen the breasts in bags of 4 which is what I use for the curry.

Putting the breast under the grill and just coating them in spice or mustard brings them alive and is so easy to do, so I need to experiment some more to make them interesting.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

Keto friendly?

:default_fun:

You bet you Limey c—t, Quebec’s secret zero carb pizza pasta combo.

Havent you tasted it before on all your fishing trips???

• Haha 1

Just now, boydeste said:

You just knew I couldn't resist. :default_cheers:

http://medpizzastbruno.com/fr
Think these guys have been around 20 years or so, very decent prices while maintaining good quality

As we agreed on, moderation is the key! 

I didn’t tell you......these Keto people, the real hardcore ones, are a bunch of freaks. I got kicked off a sub-Reddit after one post, which happened to mention that quick weight gain after a carb reload. And then I joined a FB group of “Keto Canadians”, I just removed myself after 2 months. All they talk about is “what you buying at Costco this weekend, is this low carb, can I drink any liquor that’s Keto friendly”.......etc

Bunch of nutters Stew

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Golfingboy said:

http://medpizzastbruno.com/fr
Think these guys have been around 20 years or so, very decent prices while maintaining good quality

As we agreed on, moderation is the key! 

I didn’t tell you......these Keto people, the real hardcore ones, are a bunch of freaks. I got kicked off a sub-Reddit after one post, which happened to mention that quick weight gain after a carb reload. And then I joined a FB group of “Keto Canadians”, I just removed myself after 2 months. All they talk about is “what you buying at Costco this weekend, is this low carb, can I drink any liquor that’s Keto friendly”.......etc

Bunch of nutters Stew

To be fair, you get them in all walks of life, not just extremes of eating.

I love pizza and haven't indulged for a long while. There must be an excuse I can use which lets me have one soon!

Just now, boydeste said:

To be fair, you get them in all walks of life, not just extremes of eating.

I love pizza and haven't indulged for a long while. There must be an excuse I can use which lets me have one soon!

Well just learn to roll your own cauliflower dough, and voila! Guilt free pizza
Seems to be the Keto hipster way of doing it now

3 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Good man, much respect. Next you have to drop the SML, beer is beer, it’s meant to be 5%+ ABV and fattening

I would like to see you here drinking some proper beer like Abbott ale! 

Whllst in Canada I stuggle to find anything decent, I usually have to settle on Richards Red if they have it.

• Great Info 1

3 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I would like to see you here drinking some proper beer like Abbott ale! 

Whllst in Canada I stuggle to find anything decent, I usually have to settle on Richards Red if they have it.

Oh yeah? Interesting. I’m a boring old git, while in Thailand, 90% of my meals are Khao pat gai, maybe throw on a fried egg if they have it. Same with beer, I know f—k all except just feed me ale or lager. 15 years ago I made that mistake with an Algerian guy I worked with. We go a local steakhouse with a nice lounge, 40+ beers on tap, and we decide to get fancy. Picked some blonde microbrew.......disgusting. Too much sugar, barley, I don’t know........what a mistake. So I avoid blondes and reds now

And hopefully there’s an Asian around  🙇 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boydeste said:

BTW, SML is 5% :default_cheers:

Oh no wonder......Now I feel like Jonah Hill in Wolf of Wall Street, when Leo explains about de-alcoholised beer

”But you drink enough of it, it gets you f—ked up? “

I’m going to have to try some next trip, I always thought low cal meant 4% and less

14 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Oh no wonder......Now I feel like Jonah Hill in Wolf of Wall Street, when Leo explains about de-alcoholised beer

”But you drink enough of it, it gets you f—ked up? “

I’m going to have to try some next trip, I always thought low cal meant 4% and less

Nah, the light means less calories, not less alcohol. I don't like the SMB that we get in the PI, but that is 5% too!

The San Miguel I have been drinking the last 4 weeks is zero alcohol. I have just completed a month now of being dry.

To celebrate, I am on my second bottle of my best red. 14.5% and rich in flavours.

20210313_224704.jpg

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2