Post a pic of your breakfast/lunch/dinner

Sangsom

Paenang gaeng from a great restaurant here in Nottingham. Costs a tenner but I always pad it out with lots of extra veg as its quite ‘soupy’ and it will feed me 3 or 4 times as well as hiding some extra needed veg 😁

47ED29DB-1D32-4384-A89E-F1A2DFDA640F.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Dinner no 3 in quarantine,best yet,think it's Thai red curry chicken or some coconut dish,was good anyhow,lunch and breakfast been poor tho,so poor I posted a picture of lunch to my gf on line saying it's shit pork like shoe heel prob cooked last year,well I thought I did,but it went to the nurse here instead,first day I got a cake maybe the delivery boy been pinching them,they might have upped their game a little after me saying foods been shit 🤔 

IMG_2696.JPG

Edited by Phantom51red
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Made a Salmon creamy Tagliatelle tonight.

Onions, mushrooms, garlic, peas and tomato's, fried off in olive / sesame oil.

Roasted the Salmon in the oven in a marinade of soi sauce / sesame oil, and grilled the skin.

Added some Worcester sauce and light soi sauce. Fresh cooked Tagliatelle was added, and then chicken stock and a cooking cream. reduced for a few mins before adding the cooked Salmon.

On the top used the grilled Salmon skin - very nice and the missus approves.. If you dont like cream, then you can add the pasta water and an egg to make a nice sauce (carbonara style).

I cooked enough for 3 portions, so the wife will have for breakfast in the morning 🙂

IMG_7132.jpg

IMG_7133.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, tko said:

Mixed grill: Hotdogs, Weisswurst, herb encrusted potato wedges, and burgers (cheese on demand).

MixGrill_1.jpg

looks great - i miss my bbq!!! - once im in my place (and not in shophouse) - one of my first things is a decent bbq / smoker

I would love to make a nice Tandoor to cook chicken / breads

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Cant beat homemade chips ! looks afa fine,beans a mismatch tho only good for fry ups n jok pies.

bean juice should never interfere with any other food on the plate - its like an unwritten rule one must adhere to else the universe will collapse into a malestrom of chaos