COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

17 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

I am still waiting for the list of criminal charges that could be made against Dr Fauci, that you dodged earlier. 🤔

The charges he could be charged with...

Fraud

Perjury

Crimes against America and it's people

Treason

If charged and convicted on any of those charges...he will have plenty of prison time to write those memoirs.

cheers

More insanity from Boris and his incompetent mates. Turns out France was put on Amber so retuning British had to self isolate because of an increase in the French Island of La Reunion. 

This island is 6000 miles away from France. 

Somebody buy Dominic Raab a fucking globe. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, roobob said:

Fraud

Perjury

Crimes against America and it's people

Treason

If charged and convicted on any of those charges...he will have plenty of prison time to write those memoirs.

cheers

On what grounds/evidence? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, roobob said:

Treason

It's a pity stupidity isn't a crime.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to
their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is
guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years
and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding
any office under the United States.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, fygjam said:

It's a pity stupidity isn't a crime.

18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to
their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is
guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years
and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding
any office under the United States.

A nothing quote........ got a link to the whole document??

But lets use what you gave.... the bold bit covers it.

cheers

Edited by roobob

8 minutes ago, roobob said:

When charged...the grounds/evidence will be revealed.

cheers 

So you have no idea why you are suggesting that he will end up in prison, apart from perhaps reading it in some Twitter feed or crackpot conspiracy Social media site? 

What is, your own evidence to suggest that Dr Fauci will be convicted of one or, all of the suggested charges that you mention? 

Just now, Nightcrawler said:

So you have no idea why you are suggesting that he will end up in prison, apart from perhaps reading it in some Twitter feed or crackpot conspiracy Social media site? 

What is, your own evidence to suggest that Dr Fauci will be convicted of one or, all of the suggested charges that you mention? 

I do have an idea and believe he will end up in prison of what has been discovered about his actions/ behaviour over the last few years. The release of his emails is one source and this led him to already facing a Senate Enquiry and the recommendations is that charges should be taken against him.

Time will tell.

cheers

6 minutes ago, roobob said:

I do have an idea and believe he will end up in prison of what has been discovered about his actions/ behaviour over the last few years. The release of his emails is one source and this led him to already facing a Senate Enquiry and the recommendations is that charges should be taken against him.

Time will tell.

cheers

What has been discovered about his actions and behaviour and by whom? 

What are the contents of his emails that you would be concerned about? 

I believe that pigs could fly if only they had wings😊

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, roobob said:

Time will tell.

cheers

And what inquiry would that be? Which Senate Committee is holding it?

• Thumbs Up 2

19 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

What has been discovered about his actions and behaviour and by whom? 

What are the contents of his emails that you would be concerned about? 

I believe that pigs could fly if only they had wings😊

chancesofmedoingovertime copy.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, coxyhog said:

chancesofmedoingovertime copy.jpg

Thanks for that mate. I am now convinced that pigs can indeed fly based upon the physical evidence that you have kindly supplied and that pig farmers and agricultural experts around the globe have been lying to us for years. 

This incredible revelation would explain the transmission of Swine Flu which was bio-genetically manufactured in China and infected airborne pigs were dispatched across the world as a first attempt to bring their economies to their knees. 

Dr Fauci and indeed the WHO (including Roger Daltrey) knew all about it, but chose to say nothing and should be executed for their crimes

It is now almost certain that the Covin 19 virus was transmitted around the world by flying pigs. The filthy swines. They should be rounded up and shot. I shall never eat pork again. 

It is a hoax that Covid is spread through human contact but spread through eating pork based foods. 😎

I shall post this on Social Media immediately to warn all the brain dead on our planet who live in an alternate universe

• Haha 5

Anybody that understands how vaccines work shouldn't be surprised by this.

Vaccination is not enough by itself to stop the spread of variants, study finds

What I find disturbing in the news report is this.

"They said people need to wear masks and take other steps to prevent spread until almost everyone in a population has been vaccinated."

So those smart enough to know to protect themselves by getting vaccinated now have to continue to use measures that will protect the dumb fcks who didn't. That's about as likely to fly as pigs.

• Haha 1

The NHS have admitted that a quarter of "Covid" patients currently in hospital were admitted for other conditions, and as many as half did not test positive until they were admitted to hospital. 

Moral of the story, you want to catch Covid, go to hospital. 

And more proof that the stats ain't worth Jack shit. 

I am fully vaccinated so if anyone still thinks that I should still wear a mask, they can go f**k themselves. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, roobob said:

When charged...the grounds/evidence will be revealed.

cheers 

Rob I hear what your saying, but what should happen and what will happen are 2 different things....The people way up the pyramid almost NEVER pay....(At least not in this life).....So I don't expect Jack to happen.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fforest said:

Rob I hear what your saying, but what should happen and what will happen are 2 different things....The people way up the pyramid almost NEVER pay....(At least not in this life).....So I don't expect Jack to happen.....

Is it cos they are all lizards?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, galenkia said:

The NHS have admitted that a quarter of "Covid" patients currently in hospital were admitted for other conditions, and as many as half did not test positive until they were admitted to hospital. 

Moral of the story, you want to catch Covid, go to hospital. 

And more proof that the stats ain't worth Jack shit. 

I am fully vaccinated so if anyone still thinks that I should still wear a mask, they can go f**k themselves. 

Agree with this, though my understanding is it's about 20%, that's from work meetings, not media.

Javid mentioned this a couple of weeks ago, that they're working on getting the NHS to report the difference between those hospitalised primarily because of Covid, and those who's primary reason for being in hospital is not Covid, though they also have covid, or caught it in hospital. Again, about 20% is my understanding. 

I also liked when Javid said the other day we have to learn to live with, and stop cowering from Covid. 

Of course there was a backlash from families of those who have died due to Covid, and he had to take it back, but he was right in what he said.

Been well impressed with him and how he's dealing with Covid so far ...

• Like 1