COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

4 hours ago, fforest said:

smTteR6K?format=jpg&name=medium

Spends the last 2 years shouting do your own research, i'm a seeker of the truth, stop believing everything at face value, things aren't as they seem!

Finds and falls over himself to post a clearly photo shopped  pic from one of his favourite 'seeker of the truth' twitter sites without even the slightest scrutiny. 

124F3FA6-33EA-4494-8133-7D33D143256D.gif.acadea94da4361367c3149654b348ec9.gif

Edited by Krapow

Heard "Deltacron" mentioned on Radio 2 this afternoon.

Jesus. That's all we need.

Daughter got her second jab last week, a lot of Countries looking to make this endemic, then we can have a look back on all of it , breathe a huge sigh of relief then move forward (current issues aside).

I read that Thailand is looking to make it endemic by July, falls in with my (very speculative and guessed) prediction of restriction free travel by Q2 2022, but more luck than judgement on my part.

Anyone want o speculate as to when we'll see GoGo girls dancing on stage and asking 5K baht ST?.

9 hours ago, Krapow said:

Spends the last 2 years shouting do your own research, i'm a seeker of the truth, stop believing everything at face value, things aren't as they seem!

Finds and falls over himself to post a clearly photo shopped  pic from one of his favourite 'seeker of the truth' twitter sites without even the slightest scrutiny. 

124F3FA6-33EA-4494-8133-7D33D143256D.gif.acadea94da4361367c3149654b348ec9.gif

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU IT WAS A JOKE - What If I Told You | Meme Generator

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Butch said:

Heard "Deltacron" mentioned on Radio 2 this afternoon.

Jesus. That's all we need.

Daughter got her second jab last week, a lot of Countries looking to make this endemic, then we can have a look back on all of it , breathe a huge sigh of relief then move forward (current issues aside).

I read that Thailand is looking to make it endemic by July, falls in with my (very speculative and guessed) prediction of restriction free travel by Q2 2022, but more luck than judgement on my part.

Anyone want o speculate as to when we'll see GoGo girls dancing on stage and asking 5K baht ST?.

They put on a good show for our group of hashers last night at one of the places along Soi Full Love Inn. Was surprised by that as those bars weren't previously known for GoGo style entertainment. The one we were in has expanded into the unit next to it and installed a gogo stage during the refit.

Slowly the world is returning to some semblance of normal and decadence is finally returning to Pattaya.

• Like 3

Meanwhile ...:default_cool:

London’s Heathrow Airport, British Airways and Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. are dropping mask requirements as the country scraps remaining Covid-19 travel curbs despite a new flareup in cases. 

Masks will no longer be needed in Heathrow terminals, rail stations or office buildings from Wednesday, the airport said in a statement. IAG SA-owned British Airways and Virgin will also drop face-covering requirements on flights to destinations where their use is no longer mandated. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, fygjam said:

^^^^^

So what.

Next month I'll go and have my annual flu shot. Like I have been doing for more than thirty years.

Some *people* are just afraid of needles. 

I'm hoping they combine the Covid booster with the flu shot. Less trips to the clinic.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, lazarus said:

Some *people* are just afraid of needles. 

I'm hoping they combine the Covid booster with the flu shot. Less trips to the clinic.

I had my covid booster shot and 'flu vaccine at the same time.

The nurse did suggest I make an appointment for pneumonia and shingles jabs.

Edited by bob lt

8 hours ago, fforest said:

4th COVID shot will be ‘necessary,’ says Pfizer CEO....

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/4th-covid-shot-will-be-necessary-says-pfizer-ceo/

COVID-19 shots could soon become an annual item on your to-do list.

I doubt it. If I think I need a 4th shot, I will take it, especially if a new vaccine is developed to Immunise against all strains of Covid. I have not had any lasting side effects from the 3 doses that I have had so far, apart from a small prick 😁😁.  As long as there is a choice, I will probably take it, unless anyone can convince me that it is harmful or loaded with a microchip etc. So far that has not happened 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, bob lt said:

I had my covid booster shot and 'flu vaccine at the same time.

The nurse did suggest I make an appointment for pneumonia and shingles jabs.

I was offered and took a pneumococcal vaccine last week when I had an annual set of blood tests.........says yes to anything now ...lol

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 3/14/2022 at 10:39 PM, Krapow said:

Meanwhile ...:default_cool:

London’s Heathrow Airport, British Airways and Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. are dropping mask requirements as the country scraps remaining Covid-19 travel curbs despite a new flareup in cases. 

Masks will no longer be needed in Heathrow terminals, rail stations or office buildings from Wednesday, the airport said in a statement. IAG SA-owned British Airways and Virgin will also drop face-covering requirements on flights to destinations where their use is no longer mandated. 

BA seems to have changed their minds on this for now , no statement 

https://www.headforpoints.com/2022/03/16/british-airways-reinstates-face-masks-and-wont-say-why/#commentsContent