COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

8 hours ago, fforest said:

With An Audience Of Addicts That Are More Amygdalae Than Men - Imgflip

Actually the sheep quite like being lied to.....

Horror movies would not be popular if people did not enjoy fear.....It's the people who were saying covid was total nonsense from day #1 who were the sticks in the mud, who were messing up the show for all the fear addicts....(sheep)

Be a Solution. Not a Sheeple. | P48 Marketing

7 hours ago, fforest said:

.It's the people who were saying covid was total nonsense from day #1 

Well no, let's get it right!

A combination of vaccines and the virus mutating to be more contagious but less deadly, giving lots of natural immunity, has us to a place where Covid can be dealt with the same as the many other respiratory illnesses we deal with that in some cases kill those more susceptible to them. But we now don't need mass restrictions, mandates, or are in danger of our health services collapsing. Natural immunity that i hasten to add, has been shown in plenty of recent studies to be just as good if not better than the vaccines themselves, hence helping me decide no thanks, for anymore jabs, but to each their own, everyone's situation is different.

If anything, these leaked whatsapp messages show how serious those supposedly in the 'conspiracy' were taking it. It's how they went about things, the Gov over reach, the manipulation, the lack of looking at the bigger picture like the damage some restrictions were doing etc.

Anyone who did or still thinks Covid was total nonsense is clearly detached from reality, and in need of some seriously strong anti psychotic medication than would've knocked Charlie Manson clean out of his boots, and needs to stay off those mental conspiracy sites, as it's sending them nuts! 

You have a nice day now, baaaaaaaaaaa :default_biggrin:

FmLiORWXwAAyljC.jpg

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, fforest said:

Despite my better judgement, i clicks on the link. 

First thing that happens is a pop up saying 'Do you love Donald Trump?' :lol:

Then it starts going on about some absolute horseshit about the Covid vaccine causing HIV, indeed apparently one of Putin's daughter's got HIV 2 weeks after the vaccine. But Putin didn't take it, as he's, and i quote a 'Pureblood' :lol:

It then says, actually, Putin hasn't said anything of the sort about destroying vaccines or HIV or like, anything like that, but we'll just write the article that way anyway, because our target audience is not the brightest anyway :lol:

And actually like, Covid was just a fake illness dreamed up by, and i quote again 'Satanic people' to get them to take the vaccine which will then give them HIV :lol:

And Putin's taking it very personal apparently. I can only think as he's a bit bored at the moment, hasn't much going on, getting too old for judo etc ...

And that was all from a quick 2min glance, as i'm just up, getting my daughter ready for her swimming lesson. Made me smile though ...

124F3FA6-33EA-4494-8133-7D33D143256D.gif.acadea94da4361367c3149654b348ec9.gif

Edited by Krapow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Well no, let's get it right!

A combination of vaccines and the virus mutating to be more contagious but less deadly, giving lots of natural immunity, has us to a place where Covid can be dealt with the same as the many other respiratory illnesses we deal with that in some cases kill those more susceptible to them. But we now don't need mass restrictions, mandates, or are in danger of our health services collapsing. Natural immunity that i hasten to add, has been shown in plenty of recent studies to be just as good if not better than the vaccines themselves, hence helping me decide no thanks, for anymore jabs, but to each their own, everyone's situation is different.

If anything, these leaked whatsapp messages show how serious those supposedly in the 'conspiracy' were taking it. It's how they went about things, the Gov over reach, the manipulation, the lack of looking at the bigger picture like the damage some restrictions were doing etc.

Anyone who did or still thinks Covid was total nonsense is clearly detached from reality, and in need of some seriously strong anti psychotic medication than would've knocked Charlie Manson clean out of his boots, and needs to stay off those mental conspiracy sites, as it's sending them nuts! 

You have a nice day now, baaaaaaaaaaa :default_biggrin:

FmLiORWXwAAyljC.jpg

Not that it matters anymore.....But.....

Just try to imagine the power and organization and money it took to get almost every country on earth enforcing almost the exact same covid policies within months or even weeks or even days of each other....All of this had to be planned years before....

This show was orchestrated at a level way above any government or the CDC or WHO or any of these other alphabet agencies...

Edited by fforest
  • Haha 2

Just now, fforest said:

Not that it matters anymore.....But.....

Just try to imagine the power and organization and money it took to get almost every country on earth enforcing almost the exact same covid policies within months or even weeks or even days of each other....All of this had to be planned years before....

This show was orchestrated at a level way above any government or the CDC or WTO or any of these other alphabet agencies...

:lol: 

Nurse, nurse, Forest's off his medication again ...

I'm away to the swimming pool with my little mermaid, get some sanity back in my life ...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, fygjam said:

image.jpeg

I am not saying reptiles or aliens run the world.....

But if you think the lackeys who are in many top government jobs are really running this Taco Stand called Earth.....You're sadly mistaken....

Sure they may pass a law here and there, build a freeway or Park here and there, give or take away goodies here and there.....But as far as running the show....Nope, No way......

The unseen hand runs the show.....What exactly that is is up for debate.. 

20 minutes ago, fforest said:

But if you think the lackeys who are in many top government jobs are really running this .

Maybe you could start by what or whom you think the "unseen hand" belongs to and which book you read claiming so ?

Maybe one of Ralph Epperson's fictional works?

2 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Maybe you could start by what or whom you think the "unseen hand" belongs to and which book you read claiming so ?

https://www.amazon.com/Unseen-Hand-Introduction-Conspiratorial-History/dp/0961413506

The  traditional view of history is called The Accidental View, and it holds that no one really knows why events happen--they just do

And there is The Conspiratorial View of History, and it is definitely not the view held by the majority of historians today

It is the contention of the author that the major events of the past, the wars, the depressions and the revolutions, have been planned years in advance by an international conspiracy. 

image.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Call me paranoid, but i've a feeling you're going to regret asking that 

run-away-cute.gif

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, fforest said:

https://www.amazon.com/Unseen-Hand-Introduction-Conspiratorial-History/dp/0961413506

The  traditional view of history is called The Accidental View, and it holds that no one really knows why events happen--they just do

And there is The Conspiratorial View of History, and it is definitely not the view held by the majority of historians today

It is the contention of the author that the major events of the past, the wars, the depressions and the revolutions, have been planned years in advance by an international conspiracy. 

image.jpeg

I thought so 😁😁😁😃

13 minutes ago, fforest said:

And we know who they are... 😉

. . .

640px-The_Three_Stooges_1936_cropped.jpg

18 minutes ago, john luke said:

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.  Unfortunately it never manifests itself before the event.

Indeed!

It was a once in a generation (i hope) crisis where a lot of it was understandably huge decisions made under huge pressure and no 'how to do' manual.

But many of the whatsapp messages are really damning, and there's loads more to come.

Purposely going out of their way to create fear, the scaremongering, the cowardice in not doing what was right and advised re children and schools, masks etc, instead of forcibly masking them because Sturgeon was playing Politics, or forcibly keeping them off because the Unions were also playing Politics.

I'm not naïve enough to not understand how Governments work, how they have to do things for the greater good. But equally they're entrusted to seeing the bigger picture, how their creating of fear was impacting already vulnerable people etc. And there's lunatics wanted us locked down again last Christmas :headwall:

And although Oakeshott is a snake who refuses to say how much the Telegraph paid her, i'm literally amazed at how naive and thick as f**k Hancock was in handing them over to her. That that clown was in such a powerful position in Government is mind boggling to me. 

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Indeed!

It was a once in a generation (i hope) crisis where a lot of it was understandably huge decisions made under huge pressure and no 'how to do' manual.

But many of the whatsapp messages are really damning, and there's loads more to come.

Purposely going out of their way to create fear, the scaremongering, the cowardice in not doing what was right and advised re children and schools, masks etc, instead of forcibly masking them because Sturgeon was playing Politics, or forcibly keeping them off because the Unions were also playing Politics.

I'm not naïve enough to not understand how Governments work, how they have to do things for the greater good. But equally they're entrusted to seeing the bigger picture, how their creating of fear was impacting already vulnerable people etc. And there's lunatics wanted us locked down again last Christmas :headwall:

And although Oakeshott is a snake who refuses to say how much the Telegraph paid her, i'm literally amazed at how naive and thick as f**k Hancock was in handing them over to her. That that clown was in such a powerful position in Government is mind boggling to me. 

I totally agree with your last paragraph.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

It's always the Jews

Why our resident Nazi is still allowed to post on here is beyond me

He's a nasty c**t to use your venacular. 

4 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

It's always the Jews

Why our resident Nazi is still allowed to post on here is beyond me

He's a nasty c**t to use your venacular. 

I don't recall Ralph Epperson ever mentioning Jews....I don't recall every page of the book...But I am certain he had no beef against Jews or any other religious group..

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, fforest said:

But if you think the lackeys who are in many top government jobs are really running this Taco Stand called Earth.....You're sadly mistaken....

Sure they may pass a law here and there, build a freeway or Park here and there, give or take away goodies here and there.....But as far as running the show....Nope, No way......

That’ll be the non wanking hand ff. 🤣

W.H.O. Accuses China of Hiding Data That May Link Covid’s Origins to Animals

Genetic research from China suggests to some experts that the coronavirus may have sprung from a seafood market in Wuhan. Now the data are missing from a scientific database.

The World Health Organization rebuked Chinese officials on Friday for withholding research that may link Covid’s origin to wild animals, asking why the data had not been made available three years ago and why it is now missing.

Before the Chinese data disappeared, an international team of virus experts downloaded and began analyzing the research, which appeared online in January. They say it supports the idea that the pandemic could have begun when illegally traded raccoon dogs infected humans at a Wuhan seafood market.

But the gene sequences were removed from a scientific database once the experts offered to collaborate on the analysis with their Chinese counterparts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/17/health/covid-origins-who.html

• Surprised 1

Just received my appointment email for my next booster jag on 21st April.

That will make a total of 6 covid jags since June 2021.

My first ever box of test kits supplied free by the NHS in Scotland was stamped "Made in China."

Back in 2020 there was a huge warning sign at the entrance to the main shopping Center in Mae Sot head up:

"The Wuhan Disease."

• Like 1