COVID 19 GLOBAL

grayray

I had it last week again, lost count of how many times now, maybe 5 or 6.

Thought it was just a mild cold, then a couple of days into it i had a busting headache which was strange, as i never usually get headaches, so tested and it was covid. Couple of days later gone.

Sa or Caitlin never got it, or at least didn't have symptoms.

I only have tests due to my job. Loads of people wouldn't have, just put it down to the cold. 

Haven't had a Jab since my 1st booster about 18months ago, nor will i be having anymore. 

More natural immunity for me, and plenty studies now saying natural immunity is just as good if not better than the jabs, and longer lasting. 

Covid will always be circulating, in some form or other,  just like the cold, flu etc will always be circulating in some form or other.  Take what precautions you personally feel comfortable with, and get on with it.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, fforest said:

All I have to say this Masking nonsense better not return to Thailand....

Most people have moved on from this and it would not be pretty if they tried masking part 2...

More likely masks worn for protection against the high air pollution in Thailand. 

• Like 1

On 4/21/2023 at 12:16 AM, fforest said:

All I have to say this Masking nonsense better not return to Thailand....

Most people have moved on from this and it would not be pretty if they tried masking part 2...

It never stopped in a lot of Thailand.  In Muang Rayong 90%+ are still masked.

Unvaccinated Australians form singles groups to ‘keep the bloodline pure’

Unjabbed Aussies have formed their own singles groups — boasting they are getting engaged, married and even having kids to “keep the bloodline pure”.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating/unvaccinated-australians-form-singles-groups-to-keep-the-bloodline-pure/news-story/24078910813933f963a6aa5bf9c2d8ca

I wonder if the "stupid gene" is hereditary.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, fygjam said:

Unjabbed Aussies have formed their own singles groups — boasting they are getting engaged, married and even having kids to “keep the bloodline pure”.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating/unvaccinated-australians-form-singles-groups-to-keep-the-bloodline-pure/news-story/24078910813933f963a6aa5bf9c2d8ca

So the membership is only for those who have not had the Covid vaccine, I presume all the other vaccines they have been given over their lifetimes are Ok then. Sounds nuts to me.

• Like 1

I had my "Spring" top up vaccination on Friday at a large Scots Practice Center.

My first two had been both AstraZeneca and its been four Moderna since.

My vaccination jag was given to me by one of the doctors in the Practice and he  was very chatty. Eventually he started on his check list of pre/jag questions and reached the one asking me if I had experienced any adverse reactions from any of my previous jags.

I replied by saying none recently but the first two AstraZeneca left me feeling really tired on the day after the jag. His response was to laugh and say

"Well, basically we did not know what we were doing back then!"

Not quite the comment I was expecting! 🤣

• Haha 3
  • Surprised 2

On 4/24/2023 at 2:12 PM, fygjam said:

It's sad you can never join this group of purebloods....

On 4/24/2023 at 6:29 AM, Horizondave said:

So the membership is only for those who have not had the Covid vaccine, I presume all the other vaccines they have been given over their lifetimes are Ok then. Sounds nuts to me.

Well, there are actually three different "vaccine" technologies used against COVID:  mRNA, adenovirus vector, and inactivated antigen. 

The mRNA technology has never worked, and seems to be responsible for most of the issues associated with Bat Soup Flu "vaccines". 

The adenovirus vector technology, used in the Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca "vaccines", has gone through the complete testing and approval regimen in Europe for a vaccine against Ebola.  That technology is probably safe, and doesn't seem to be causing too many problems.  Strangely, it's also the "vaccine" technology that governments seem to favor the least.

Inactivated coronavirus "vaccines" also have never worked, don't work this time (Sinovac), and are harming and  killing people in China and elsewhere.  https://www.biospace.com/article/death-disability-among-side-effects-of-chinese-covid-19-vaccines-leaked-documents-reveal/

Of course, the ferret-faced douchebag, "Dr." Fouch-o Marx, has finally admitted the truth:  There is no such thing as an injected vaccine that's effective against airbourne viruses.  That's because airbourne viruses infect the lungs and other respiratory mucosa, and make the host infectious to others, before and usually without entering the bloodstream at all.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9832587/

"Viruses that replicate in the human respiratory mucosa without infecting systemically, including influenza A, SARS-CoV-2, endemic coronaviruses, RSV, and many other 'common cold' viruses, cause significant mortality and morbidity and are important public health concerns. Because these viruses generally do not elicit complete and durable protective immunity by themselves, they have not to date been effectively controlled by licensed or experimental vaccines.  In this review, we examine challenges that have impeded development of effective mucosal respiratory vaccines, emphasizing that all of these viruses replicate extremely rapidly in the surface epithelium and are quickly transmitted to other hosts, within a narrow window of time before adaptive immune responses are fully marshaled. "

Emphasis added.

Translation:  None of the Bat Soup Flu "vaccines" work, or even can work.  Ditto for the flu "vaccine" BTW.

Edited by Rompho Ray

2 hours ago, Nightcrawler said:

Must be pure coincidence that since my last 8 annual Flu jabs, I have not once had flu, whereas prior to that I would get it at least once a year.

I've never had a flu shot, and have had the flu maybe once in 20-30 years.  So yes, probably coincidence.

Similarly with Covid since the Pandemic and first and subsequent vaccinations. 

Yep, coincidence, since I had it once or several times after being "vaccinated", and virtually all cases now are among the "vaccinated".

I think Faucci is more of an expert than anyone here would like to think they are.

On some things, sure.  That article I quoted was co-written by him.  Don't you believe him?  Are you suggesting you're more of an expert than he is?

But it is almost impossible estimate how many people's lives have been saved by vaccinatination. Are they all Marxists too?

Who said anything about vaccines that work, or Marxists for that matter?  The last thing I am is against vaccines.  I'm fully vaccinated against the usual diseases, and so are my children.  

I also got the Johnson/Janssen "vaccine" for the Bat Soup Flu, after doing my research of course, but unfortunately too early to know what would be subsequently published.  If I knew then what I know now, despite the fact that the "vaccine" I got was probably harmless or nearly so, I would not have done that.  There's evidence that the spike protein that is delivered by the "vaccines" is harmful itself, regardless of the delivery method.  Let me know if you want some links.

If it were proven that vaccines are useless against the Covid virus, then why are those vulnerable still being offered a booster? 

LOL!

We are over the worst, for the time being, we made our choices, and for those us who are still alive and well, the argument will go on for some time.

Perhaps, but, as Marxists like to say about certain topics, the science is pretty much settled, as documented in Fouch-o's document and a slew of others.

But hey, we all have our opinions, and that's all they are, based on what we would like to believe or endorse.

Either that or they're based on facts, like the ones I presented and documented, as always. 

I of course realize that nobody likes to think they were suckered, forcibly injected with experimental non-functional potions (while government-associated individuals like Fouch-o made millions in stock purchases and other considerations), and had their civil rights abused and revoked by their government, and for flimsy or no reason; and that varies with how much somebody (dis)likes governments.  THAT is the real reason that the argument will go on for some time.  The facts will remain what they are, there will just be more of them added to the conversation.

All we can do is learn, acknowledge the facts as they emerge, and prepare for the next similar scenario.  Or hide our heads in the sand, pretend that everything was exactly like the government said it was, and argue with people who are trying to learn, acknowledge facts, and prepare for the next time the government tries to do what it did this time.

Edited by Rompho Ray
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

I of course realize that nobody likes to think they were suckered, injected with experimental non-functional potions, and had their civil rights abused and revoked by their government, and for flimsy or no reason; and that varies with how much somebody (dis)likes governments.  THAT is the real reason that the argument will go on for some time.  The facts will remain what they are, there will just be more of them added to the conversation.

Never bothered me. It was my choice, and never forced. 

If vaccines had not been developed at speed, then governments would have been criticised for doing nothing, so it was never a win win situation.

I don't feel that I was part of an experiment or that my civil rights were abused. I am alive and well ( for my age) and I am aware that many more sadly died from contracting the Covid virus than have died from vaccination. I have no regrets and I was fully aware that the vaccines needed to be rolled out at speed as opposed to previous vaccines. 

Regardless of what government was or is in power was is irrelevant. In my country all major Parties endorsed the development and roll out of vaccines of which several were and still are available. Politics had little to do with it,   just as all major parties endorsed lock down in principle, although some major politicians abused the laws they had created  

A proportion of the population chose not to be vaccinated.  Their choice. 

I don't know what the big deal is. 

One could equally argue that anti vaxxers are looking for something to feel smug about 😁

Off course there are things we can learn, just as we did from the Spanish Flu virus, that killed millions.  Viruses will always come and go, and mankind will find ways to fight them 

16 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

If vaccines had not been developed at speed, then governments would have been criticised for doing nothing, so it was never a win win situation.

Yep, agree.  Unfortunately, what were developed were not "vaccines".  That does present another reason why governments would feel they have to lie about them though

"of course realize that nobody likes to think they were suckered, forcibly injected with experimental non-functional potions (while government-associated individuals like Fouch-o made millions in stock purchases and other considerations), and had their civil rights abused and revoked by their government, and for flimsy or no reason; and that varies with how much somebody (dis)likes governments."

2 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

I don't know what the big deal is. 

As I said.

3 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

One could equally argue that anti vaxxers are looking for something to feel smug about

As I said, I am not an "anti-vaxxer" and I don't know any "anti-vaxxers", so maybe?  Couldn't tell by me.

Considering that people who were skeptical about the Bat Soup Flu and the government's response to it are repeatedly being vindicated, some of them may be a different matter. 

Personally, I see nothing to be "smug" about.  Governments (both left-wing and right-wing) rescinded people's civil rights, mandated experimental medical treatments on people against their will on pain of being deprived of their jobs, freedom to travel, freedom to associate, etc., forced loved ones to suffer and die alone, and generally ruled by fiat for over a year (while individual government officials shamelessly flouted their own rules besides), and all I feel is that it needs to be understood and dealt with so it never happens again.

• Like 1

Interesting observation on my trip back to the States for a visit this week. BKK it was about 60-70% wearing masks, got to Toyoko (NRT) and that number dropped quite a bit to around 20%, which surprised me. Houston to Milwaukee that number approached 0%, which also surprised me, but was happy to see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, boydeste said:

My Doctors have had compulsory mask wearing right up until last week. Not sure what has changed, but it's a welcome change not to wear them now.

The last time I visited my Doctor's Practice was some months ago.

I entered the waiting room area and to my surprise discovered I was the only person, patient or staff, wearing a mask.

Nobody told me they were no longer mandatory and I subtly removed mine when nobody was looking. 

• Like 3