What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Turned the kettle on & hey presto all the sockets in the house tripped,along with the water heater.

So no fridges,phone,heating,wifi,tv etc.

Isolated it to the kitchen,not rocket science as that was where the kettle was,turned everything off in there,reset the CB & hey presto it all works now.Must have a gremlin in the kitchen circuit as it happened a few months ago.

Although electrics was included in my aircraft tech license I hate it.

We heavies back in the day used to call electrics & avionics PFM....Pure Fukcing Magic.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, galenkia said:

Listening to the Diwali fireworks while watching the football. 

Think some of them are fucking mortar shells. 🤣

Pleased to say, here in Neath, we do not have a large Asian community, in fact there are only white kids in my daughter's school. She is probably the only mixed-race child in her school. I have seen a few black taxi drivers in the town but here in the sticks the silence last night is indicative of a non-Indian neighbourhood.

When I lived in Hounslow and Uxbridge getting to sleep before 2 am was almost impossible.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Pleased to say, here in Neath, we do not have a large Asian community, in fact there are only white kids in my daughter's school. She is probably the only mixed-race child in her school. I have seen a few black taxi drivers in the town but here in the sticks the silence last night is indicative of a non-Indian neighbourhood.

When I lived in Hounslow and Uxbridge getting to sleep before 2 am was almost impossible.

Don't see that many Asians by me really,not compared to when I lived in Hayes. Mostly Eastern Europeans.

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Getting geeked up for my first visit to the new gym I joined yesterday. Will try to get some pics ( if anyone cares) 

Fitness First at Promenade, inside Fashion Island Mall. 

Some serious nice looking gals there...

I’m just got back from my coffee & muffin. First time since the IOS 16 update I triple my recommended calories. I swear, little mind games/badge achievements and the pink circle have helped me a lot. When I’d aim for 10,000 steps, many days I did f—k all and sat on couch. But with that circle set at 370 cals~ 4,500 steps, it’s not only achievable but I almost never miss AND double it +++ 

My brain works in funny ways Mike……

B596EB32-528C-4C85-8654-DB81394B4119.jpeg

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just woke up from a whole three hours of sleep after working for 12 overnight - hope I can catch a nap in my recliner before I have to go back and do it again tonight. Snowing on and off all of last night but thankfully not as much in my part of town as the downtown area I was patrolling - winter is definitely here, with about 4-5" on the ground and more promised, about a week earlier than usual; I'd like to get the tractor out and start clearing my yard but it's been too warm lately and the ground isn't frozen enough under the snow yet - I'll just do some hand clearing for now and get the machine out when things stiffen up more with the cooler weather that has been forecast for the next few days. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1