What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Been home 30. minutes, brought in the valuables from the van and taken a shower.

Just caught the back end of the rugby.

Now chilling with a bottle of red.

Eyes are on fire, so don't think I will last long, been a long 12 hour journey.

It's good to be home!

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Comforting my daughter who's been led on by a lad telling her she's lovely and spinning a yarn just to use her to get with her best friend. She is fucking beside herself.

She's heartbroken.

Broken, much like the ankles , fingers , knees and elbows of the bloke when I get hold of him. Sadly that's not realistic though. Not going to happen.

I told her that's a life lesson, the more you can take it in your stride the better it is. There's worse ahead. For comfort I told her there's and entire web forum of blokes who think I'm a c**t, so she is not alone. Sadly at the age of 15 it is of little comfort.

As an edit, she did get done by the local Police for smearing dog shit over the door and putting shit thru the letterbox of a local convicted sex offender when his location was revealed on Facebook.

Somehow I think she might think up her own revenge, and I've no idea where she got her malicious streak from.

Edited by Butch
  • Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 3

59 minutes ago, Butch said:

Comforting my daughter who's been led on by a lad telling her she's lovely and spinning a yarn just to use her to get with her best friend. She is fucking beside herself.

She's heartbroken.

Broken, much like the ankles , fingers , knees and elbows of the bloke when I get hold of him. Sadly that's not realistic though. Not going to happen.

I told her that's a life lesson, the more you can take it in your stride the better it is. There's worse ahead. For comfort I told her there's and entire web forum of blokes who think I'm a c**t, so she is not alone. Sadly at the age of 15 it is of little comfort.

As an edit, she did get done by the local Police for smearing dog shit over the door and putting shit thru the letterbox of a local convicted sex offender when his location was revealed on Facebook.

Somehow I think she might think up her own revenge, and I've no idea where she got her malicious streak from.

Send her a link to this song from Chris Rea who wrote it in the 70s for his heartbroken sister Paula who was done wrong by her teenage BF

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Butch said:

It was pretty much just me and my daughter from when she was 13 years old onwards.

By f**k they were turbulent years!! We both learnt a lot about ourselves and each other. It helped me to move on in life too.

She is now 22yrs old and we are very close now!!

• Like 3

Having breaky in red lion bkk,then off to Central rama 9 ilife store,bought an insta 360 go camera last time here,after a few days the touchscreen became unresponsive, so messaged store through line to let them know I'll be back today ,warranty is good for a year and the first 30 days can change in shop but I've been working back in Scotland so impossible to change till now,see how I get on ,I'd like new replacement or refund don't want to wait if they send to fix it.

16986335527084147033186555112519.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, Phantom51red said:

Having breaky in red lion bkk,then off to Central rama 9 ilife store,bought an insta 360 go camera last time here,after a few days the touchscreen became unresponsive, so messaged store through line to let them know I'll be back today ,warranty is good for a year and the first 30 days can change in shop but I've been working back in Scotland so impossible to change till now,see how I get on ,I'd like new replacement or refund don't want to wait if they send to fix it.

Most likely Chinese crap.

On 10/29/2023 at 4:12 AM, boydeste said:

Been home 30. minutes, brought in the valuables from the van and taken a shower.

Just caught the back end of the rugby.

Now chilling with a bottle of red.

Eyes are on fire, so don't think I will last long, been a long 12 hour journey.

It's good to be home!

Welcome home mate. You'll enjoy a good nights sleep. Probably up now scratching yourself.

Life is good.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Some families are starting to move out in readiness for next year's eviction...

Sadly it includes my little 2 year old buddy ... 

:default_cray:

You can always go visit him over time. Watch the little feller grow up. 

I have a good friend who has a daugther. I got attached. Helping to pay for her English classes now. Warms my heart like nothing else.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Dying from man flu.

Given to me by my Mrs, bless her. soaked through a set of bedsheets last night, and 2 T shirts. I had some very strange dreams,one that my Mum was still alive , I dreamed she came around the corner of the house carrying a load of empty cardboard. Next dream was that I was at work, but I couldn't mentally process what I was meant to be doing, so work was piling up. (To be fair that's not a million miles away from reality lol).

Feeling a bit better, honey lemon and ginger doing its stuff. Still feverish but nowhere as bad as I was last night.

Still not enough energy for a wank though.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Butch said:

Dying from man flu.

Given to me by my Mrs, bless her. soaked through a set of bedsheets last night, and 2 T shirts. I had some very strange dreams,one that my Mum was still alive , I dreamed she came around the corner of the house carrying a load of empty cardboard. Next dream was that I was at work, but I couldn't mentally process what I was meant to be doing, so work was piling up. (To be fair that's not a million miles away from reality lol).

Feeling a bit better, honey lemon and ginger doing its stuff. Still feverish but nowhere as bad as I was last night.

Still not enough energy for a wank though.

When I have a fever wanking is the last thing I am capable of. Hang tough mate.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

You’ve got a woman’s hand and beautiful cuticles. 🤣

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, Phantom51red said:

On bus to hua hin,great couple of days in bkk,last night seemed more quite than previous night when the bars were shut,end of month and so many freelances out ,id already had my fill in soi 7/1 afternoon session 🤩so kinda quite for me and back at 1am.

You taking the bus from Ekimai?