What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

10 minutes ago, Butch said:

Don't ticks potentially carry Lyme disease?.

horrid little fuckers.

Yes they can in certain countries, especially where deer roam.

I Have been treated for lymes in the past as previously mentioned. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Asian guy jogging whilst wearing a suspect shirt .. he even dyed his hair ginger to complete the look .. 555

IMG_5616.jpeg

You better have f***d him in the water while shouting ' 5 points clear at the Top of the League' 

IMG_2064.gif.d48623fa19251ba617234feddfd02bdd.gif

• Haha 3

While eating breaky iv always got youtube on,been watching a few of this guys films,well filmed  considering camera placements and the fact that he has to go back to collect it, as you forget about that,its what makes it watchable, and the amazing scenery off course.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

4 hours ago, KhunDon said:

It was not just for me, but also for my lad, as he’s gotta pay it back every week from his pocket money. ☹️

That could take a while I'd reckon. How reckless was he being at the time ?  Past patterns of such behavior would be measure regarding how severe the fine (lol) should be from my perspective.

Maybe after a few weeks consider a reprieve ? Show him what a good guy you are. Sometimes the power of forgiveness can have huge positive impact on relationships (both short and long time). While at times it can backfire. 

In case is different though.

Suffering from last nights overindulgence.

Going to see my 2nd footie team later,the mighty Korat Swatcats & then to the Monkey Bar for the Carabao Cup Final....hopefully I'll fancy a beer by then.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Just got back from two laps of Benchakitti....😅💦. I should have left it a couple of hours ... melting out there 

The Bangkok Metropolitan Orchestra play there at five , there was also a small group playing yesterday 

E37FA917-7F4D-4AF2-98F4-0474E5F675EC.jpeg

A73FF359-3430-458B-9E12-024ED7F2A6DE.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, KhunDon said:

It’s not a “fine”! 👮‍♂️

It was an accident, he got caught up in the cables because he wasn’t looking where he was going. 

He was the one who suggested he’d pay me back, not I, I was all for forgetting it and letting it drop. Like the PC did. 🤣

He understands that his inattentiveness caused the computer to be broken and that he was at fault and needs to cover some, or all of the costs of a replacement. I haven’t told him yet, but I’ll stop when he’s paid off £100, which I think is fair.

How are kids ever to learn, if they never have to pay in some form and learn from their mistakes. Hopefully he’ll pay attention next time. 🤪

I’m proud of him as a 13 year old for making the offer of financial recompense for something that he caused, especially as I didn’t see it happen and he could have come up with any excuse rather than tell the truth, but he didn’t, he came to me and owned up to it, 😇 many kids wouldn’t have done.
We’ve always instilled in him to tell the truth and it looks like it’s worked. 

He gets £200 a month on his kids cash card to spend as he wishes, so will hardly miss £20 a month.

Kids, especially boys of his age, have their heads in the clouds most of the time, but he’s a loving and thoughtful son and not only has he learned a lesson, he’s gone up greatly in my esteem. 🤗

I think all of the above is great mate. Thanks for explaining in more detail. 

Knowing, based on what you mentioned above, you are raising a fine youg lad.

Tip o the cap to you mate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, KhunDon said:

It’s not a “fine”! 👮‍♂️

It was an accident, he got caught up in the cables because he wasn’t looking where he was going. 

He was the one who suggested he’d pay me back, not I, I was all for forgetting it and letting it drop. Like the PC did. 🤣

He understands that his inattentiveness caused the computer to be broken and that he was at fault and needs to cover some, or all of the costs of a replacement. I haven’t told him yet, but I’ll stop when he’s paid off £100, which I think is fair.

How are kids ever to learn, if they never have to pay in some form and learn from their mistakes. Hopefully he’ll pay attention next time. 🤪

I’m proud of him as a 13 year old for making the offer of financial recompense for something that he caused, especially as I didn’t see it happen and he could have come up with any excuse rather than tell the truth, but he didn’t, he came to me and owned up to it, 😇 many kids wouldn’t have done.
We’ve always instilled in him to tell the truth and it looks like it’s worked. 

He gets £200 a month on his kids cash card to spend as he wishes, so will hardly miss £20 a month.

Kids, especially boys of his age, have their heads in the clouds most of the time, but he’s a loving and thoughtful son and not only has he learned a lesson, he’s gone up greatly in my esteem. 🤗

Young Smiler is also 13 (14 in May) so I know where you are coming from Don.  Really don’t envy young teenagers of today, what with the pressures of social media, teen angst etc etc.

Like you I am also incredibly proud that my lad tells us the truth, I was an absolute nightmare at his age and one of my greatest fears as a Dad was that he would be like me. Thankfully he is not (apart from his build) and long may that continue.

EA5F5038-E518-4505-875F-3994F50EE450.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

About to pack some stuff in small backpack,off to ratchaburi and petchaburi for a couple of days adventure,leaving ting tong behind,cave,mountains and lots of steps ! she wouldnt take days off work,now if we were going to samui im sure she d manage,anyway the reigns are off for a couple o days adventure,cheap hotels in that neck of the woods with the mountain views,perfect.Long drive on the pcx but shall break it up with a couple of pit stops,no hurrys as hoping to be at heavenly valley ratchaburi just before sunset for hopefully some nice shots.

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

My best win on 888 yet…..but fook me the patience it takes to go deep in tournaments, recreational players have NO IDEA. Patience ain’t exactly my family’s middle name, especially the boys 

Anyway, I’m always learning, much like a round of golf, NO 2 days are alike. Somebody has to step up to put together the seed capital for Secrets Chiang Mai, or else it will never be opened  ! Just hope I can sell 700% share ownership when the time comes! 

IMG_0651.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3