What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Going to be 37 degrees Celsius today here in Melbourne town. I’ve been on night call-out roster all week , it’s just after 11am here and I’m about to head to the booze shop to by a slab (carton) of beer and have a well deserved drink. Too bloody hot to do much else. 

Cheers🍺

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sitting with my beautiful GF in Highlands coffee in Nha Trang, Vietnam. Great coffee, strong wifi and nice air con. I could just as easily have gone to Jomtien and felt at home as the place is FULL of Russians. Signs, menus, travel agents, almost everything is geared to the Russian visitor. 

14 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Not these days, mate. 

Melted cheese on toasted soda bread, then heading down to Camden, then the West Ham game. 

IMAG0466.jpg

IMAG0467.jpg

Right I am not sure what soda bread is but it looks a bit like panini which for me is too much flour etc, just gets stuck in my mouth and inhibits the taste of any ingredients.  Too be honest I don't buy bread much, certainly don't eat it on a regular basis except for cheese on toast once in the blue moon.  

What is special about this love for soda bread.

2 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Right I am not sure what soda bread is but it looks a bit like panini which for me is too much flour etc, just gets stuck in my mouth and inhibits the taste of any ingredients.  Too be honest I don't buy bread much, certainly don't eat it on a regular basis except for cheese on toast once in the blue moon.  

What is special about this love for soda bread.

Wee treat from home, can't get the real McCoy here. 

Lovely toasted with melted cheese, or with soup, as long as it's fresh and soft. 

No, definitely not like a panini. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Started drinking beer shortly after my previous post. Then went to sleep for a couple of hours. Then woke up and wifey was demanding Gin and Tonic so had a few of them as well, back on the beers now and just finished swapping the fluro tubes for LED tubes in the garage. Looks great 

10 minutes ago, siamsteve said:

Looking at Hotels in Hua Hin can't decide where to stay this coming May I hope to spend about 4 nights there before traveling back to Bangkok by train

I stayed at Chalerlarn in January, was clean, decent, good location, nice pool, not expensive. Would go back. 

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1