Football

Thinkingallowed

12 hours ago, Aqualung said:

To be honest Gal... The championship this season is a poor standard. I've watched every rovers game on I follow and although, early doors we dry bummed a few teams we've had some beatings aswell. 

Like the look of that lad Chair and the Scandinavian you have there. I suppose we will be talking about the same things again next season as both our teams seem to be going nowhere soon. 

Loftus Road the shoebox... My only visit was a night match in the old league Cup early 80s..... Alan fuckin Brazil!!!! 

Well I've seen every Watford game this season & how we're still in the playoff positions is a mystery,we are playing absolute dross.

Lifted from today's Upshot newsletter:

"There was an enjoyable slanging match between Aston Villa's John McGinn and Burnley manager Sean Dyche during their game last weekend.

When McGinn fouled one of his players, Dyche protested to the referee from the touchline. McGinn then told the Burnley gaffer to "shut up", leading to this exchange:

Dyche: You've been in the Premier League for one season and you think you're a proper big time now eh? Telling me to shut up.

McGinn: You've been in the Premier League for six seasons and you're still wearing the same shit coat, you big prick."
  • Haha 3

Fucking wanker!

Reminds me of Gazza playing for Rangers, the Ref dropped his yellow card. Gazza picked it up and and pretended to give the Ref a yellow card.  Ref promptly took it off him, and really did give Gazza a yellow card for doing it.

Prick!

1 minute ago, Sangsom said:

You Should win at least one tin pot this year! 🤪

Should win the only one that really counts at the moment TBF.

Though i'll be surprised if that's not into the last 16 in the Europa as well.

Some game, had everything, great character by us.

12 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Shane Duffy Rangers player of the Season 

:duffy:

How he ever made a pro footballer I'll never know. 

Played ( turned out) for my team Blackburn Rovers. Useless and scored 2 deliberate own goals. 

Coxy will no doubt enjoy his evening.. His Watford are at Rovers where Mowbrays death spiral continues.